Chapter 12

"AWKWARDNESS" 

Jason's POV

The speed it took me to realize this moment I flipped Victoria off of me and quickly picked myself up.

I turn myself to face Linda who was gazing at us like some drama tv show.

"Um, am I messing up a moment here I can leave" she giggled as her eyes gazed around at all the pillows around us.

Suddenly I felt so unwanted by the stares of both Linda who just standing there, and Victoria on the floor staring hard at me.

"Well you guys can come help me set the table before Charles comes home."

Little by little Linda's voice faded out into the hall.

Charles?

Guessing it's Victoria's dad.

I pulled out my phone to look at the time which was only 3:30pm.

How on earth do they eat dinner so damn early.

My eyes darted to the 5 text notifications.

I swiped the messages to view who they were from. Before I could read the name I glanced over at Victoria which she still was staring at me.

"What bro?" I flinched at her, and not a single movement was made by her.

It was like she wasn't even in the room. Her blank expression made me feel as if it was all just an intense stare down.

Victoria's POV

I sat there in pain of my back hitting the edge of my bed frame from the push Jason did.

Tears were forcing itself to fill my eyes, but of course I don't want Jason to see how weak I am. Plus I didn't want to blink, cause if I did tears will of course all the waterworks come gushing out without no control.

All of this just made me pissed at him. So to piss him off, I stared at him, giving him all my attention.

So instead of doing anything painful to him, which I wish I can stuff a pillow in his face again. I sat there giving him the most blank stare of all time.

He began feeling a little bit uneasy, noticing as he pushed his phone back into his pocket slowly and walked out my room.

Little fucker can't handle some eyes on him, but strangely he always has shit to say to me.

As my pain ease a little on my back and bum. I got up and headed into the living room, before anyone can come in my room to frustrate me more.

I closed the door behind me quietly, hoping that I can hear something that I'm not suppose to hear.

Just from how silent the apartment was, my mom had to be mumbling something to Jason.

As soon as I walked into the living room there Jason was sitting in my favourite space on the couch with his eyes glued to his phone.

I stepped back and stood up at the corner of the wall, where he couldn't see me. I watched as his eyes scanned his screen and his fingers scrolled up and down.

For God knows it could be that stupid ass hole of a girlfriend trying to get him back with him. I can bet a thousand percent, he'll take her back in the end.

All I cared about is why the hell he is here sitting in my living room. Make it worst, he actually looks comfortable too.

But I still couldn't open my big mouth to say shit to him, no matter how much I wanted too.