Chapter 15

"MY BODY"

×× The picture is Jason. Just a little sneak peek of his gorgeous eyes.××

Jason's POV

I took my time and got out of bed and began to gracefully taking off my clothes without trying to make any harsh movement that will affect my injury.

Even though I was injured that wasn't going to stop me from going to school.

As I quickly try my best to head to the shower butt naked and balance my body weight on my uninjured foot made it 10 times more difficult.

Even though my bathroom was in my room and just a few feet away from my bed. It felt like I was walking for miles.

Just as I got to the washroom I pulled the curtains over. In a split second my eyes darted at a small stool in the middle of the shower.

The first thing that comes to mind is MOM.

Does she think I'm some old man that I have weak legs and I can't stand up.

I ease my way in and pick up the stool to rest it outside my room.

Suddenly the door swing open. I flew in the shower and pulled the curtains across to block my naked body.

"Jason, you better not be planning on going to school today." grumbled my mom.

I didn't reply, I slowly held onto the wall to hold my balance then I turn on the shower head and let the cool water run down my body. 

Not giving a care in the world if my cast got wet or not.

I kept my eyes on the curtains waiting for them to be rip across.

Right when I saw a sudden breeze wipe across I held my balance keeping one hand on the wall and another on the curtains.

"Young man answer me! Are you going to school?" The annoyance in mom's voice began to build up.

Suddenly the curtains were whipped across as I went to pull the curtains back across.

I lost my footing and slipped into the tub of water.

I glance up and there my mom's eyes were all over my body.

I rose up quickly and grabbed the stool and hid my junk from my mom.

As her eyes finally met mine is was like her daydream was broken.

Anger began to fill to the top of my head to the fact that she was still standing there looking at me like I had did something wrong.

The urge to smack my mom with the stool was at 100 already but before I can open my mouth she darted out the room.

All that was left from her was the low echo of my bedroom door closing.

I picked back up the stool and held onto it and help myself up.

Slowly I took a seat on it to keep my weight off my leg and to ease the pinching pain of my back that was smack against the water.

************

Slowly I hop myself out the bathroom one hand holding onto my towel around my waist just in case my mom decides to bust in again.

Cause to be honest, what went down moments ago with me and her, I would not be shocked if she came in my room again without asking. 

I try to leave it in the back of my mind of her just standing there staring at my naked body under the water.