Chapter 19

"AN IDEA"

Police...

What the fuck did I do now?

I spun around and headed for the front door.

I peeped through the peep hole to see who it was but my vision got blurry once again as before.

The only thing I can make out was probably 2 male body figures which seem to be dressed in black standing in the front.

One White and One seem to be Black. The features were hard to make out since I had to narrow my vision down through a eye hole.

I opened the door to have a better look. Right at the same time, I was drenched in black paint over my head. The smell so strong it made me gag for breathe as the paint ran down my nose.

Trying to open my mouth for air the paint ran down into my mouth. Quickly I spite it out onto the floor. Then I felt something smack me on my legs which had to be the empty paint pan. As it made the sound of one dropping to the ground.

In front of me I heard laughter and clapping. I tired my best to wipe the paint away from my eyes to see who it really was.

There I was able to make out Luke and Zach standing there, with there phones waving around the place as if they were a wild monkey.

The feeling within me was more filled with anger then embarrassment. I wanted to wring there grubby little necks but I couldn't. I didn't have enough strength too.

My body  felt like it was stuck in one place all I could do was just stand there.My fingers began to cringe as I held back my anger that I know I won't be able to control.

If I took another step and letting go of the door that I used for support I had a feeling that I might collapse from how weak my legs were. Of course the two morons wouldn't help me.

I just stood there and watched them record me like I was some circus clown.

Going back and forth with their flash flicking on and off as they take pictures of me, my vision got even worst. The more I blinked from the flash everything around me began to go black.

Which made it hard for my sight to return back to normal again.

"Snapchat friends check out the new black girl.." said Luke as he shined the flash on me once more.

"You still can't see her even with the flash on because she is so black!" He yelled out this time.

I didn't want to make a scene so I kept my mouth shut. Didn't want my neighbours to hear me yelling at these shit heads before they snake me to my parents. Which will cause a bigger problem for me if they got involved in this.

For all of this, it's bullying taken to a whole other level. But I can handle this on my own. With no help from anyone.

I stuck up my middle finger at them and took my time to back up.

"Right back at you stupid bitch, and stay away from my brother! " Zach yelled out.

They both sprinted down the hall as soon as they heard the apartment door in front me start to open.

Out popped the lady who lived there. She stared at me as if I was a monster before looking down the hall where Zach and Luke was running.

"Are you okay Hun?" She said, with her eyes wandering everywhere else but not at me.

I didn't even replied, I just eased in and shut the door then locked it.

What have I ever done to deserve all this treatment ? And how on earth do they know -