Ch.22- No shoes in the house

I'm so so SO sorry guys, but i'm back now, for good I promise!

Ryan's POV

"So miss mama girl...what you and Miss Giselle been doing lately?" I spoke from Nicki's doorway.

She looked up from her phone and quickly hung up on someone. She stared at me with a death glare and her lips pursed, making her dimples pop.

"Girl don't be looking at me like that, I'm asking a genuine question." I rolled my eyes, she think she grown or something ?

"You in my business ? Yeah...don't do that." She muttered, continuing to scroll through her phone.

I walked slowly up to her and jumped into her bed.

"QUEENIE IM BOUT TO KILL YOU." She started kicking me with her tiny ass feet until I rolled off the bed.

"Fine then, don't tell me. Don't come running to me next time you wanna spill tea." I crossed my arms over my chest as I stared down at her from the bed.

"Girl bye, I got 7 other people in this house that I can dish tea to."

"But do you get the same feeling when you dish tea to them like when you do it with me ? I'm you're whole daughter." I challenged with a smirk.

She ignored me and went back to looking through her phone.

I knew what would get me what I want though. I started to make my way towards the door before she finally called me back.

"Ryan...sweetie...darling...dearie...favorite daughter, you're not really gonna stop listening to my tea right ? right....?" She asked hopelessly.

I stared at her daringly with a look that she knew meant I was serious.

"Ugh fine, I'll tell you." I cheered gleefully and crawled into her bed next to her.

"So remember last week when Beyoncé picked me up ? Well she took me to this beach house that we filmed a music video at some years back and things might've gotten heated."

I gasped and clamped my hand over my mouth.

"Omg Onika Tanya Maraj, did you have sex with her ??!"

Her hands flew up to her face and she nodded, hiding her blush.

"Girl you think you grown or something, out here having sex and shit."

"Ryan...just because you did not come out of my cooch does not mean I won't whoop you like you're my birthed child." She warned.

"Anyways yes...me and beyoncé got into some thangs and after we had a serious conversation and we've decided to take it slow."

"I'm so happy for you Ma. You really deserve it and I can't wait to be the flower girl at your wedding." I hugged her tightly.

"Now chile who told you all that ? You gon have to fight Ming for that if you want to." I'd only met her little sister Ming a few times but all those times we'd gotten along pretty well.

Her sister was about 15 or 16 so she wasn't that much younger than me.

"Fine, next time I see her we'll negotiate. But let me dip, I got some things to do today."

"Aht Aht....come back here you little shit, don't think I haven't noticed anything going down between you and Normani. Come tell me what's up."

"Well....I guess you could say we've been talking for a while-"

"Damn really ? I didn't notice." She muttered sarcastically.

"Ma are you gonna let me finish or not ? Cause i'm sure you can go without me spilling tea for a while."