Ch.6- Can we try to work this out ?

Normani's POV

Once I was done with my morning workout, I walked up to the calendar on my wall. I sighed as I realized I only had two weeks to get Ryan to actually like me. I picked up my red marker and drew an X on today. I picked out a hoodie and some grey biker shorts for me to wear after my shower then I grabbed my towel and walked into my bathroom.

After my shower, I walked down the hall to her room. I took a deep breath before knocking on her room door. It felt like hours passed until I heard her little footsteps and then she opened the door, standing across from me in her most comfortable form. I was fighting the urge to grab her and kiss her so I just bit my lip softly as I looked her up and down. My imagination ran wild with the possible things I could do to her, the different ways I could have her. Her hair was up in a messy bun with a few curly strands pulled out that complimented her face, she had an oversized Aaliyah shirt on and black biker shorts which only made her thighs look thicker. It's no secret that I want her and I want her bad but I know I can't have her. And she knows it too.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." She rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest. I cleared my throat and scratched the back of my neck nervously.

"Sorry...Can we talk ?" I looked down at my banana socks to attempt avoid eye contact with her.

"About what ?" She sized me up doubtingly.

"I'd prefer to do this in private." I gestured to inside her room. She was quiet again for a while, probably thinking carefully about whether she should even give me the time of day.

"Fine, come on but make it quick." She made sure I understood before walking into the room and leaving the door open for me to walk through. I sat at the edge of her bed as she bent to pick up some clothes she had on the floor right next to me, her shirt rose up and you could see how much her ass swallowed her shorts, it was so cheeky and perky and practically begging me to smack it. Just before I could shift my gaze, she stood up straight and turned around, immediately catching me in the act. She smirked as she crawled onto the bed and sat in my lap. She twirled my hair in her fingers and leaned into my ear, the feeling of her lips so close to me made my breath hitch.

"Sorry mamas, but I don't play for your team." Her lips trapped on my ear and tugged on it slightly before she laughed like it was the funniest thing in the world and collapsed on her bed. "I can't breathe, you should've seen your face." She held her stomach as she rolled slightly with every laugh that escaped her lips.

"It really wasn't funny at all." I rolled my eyes, although on the inside I was screaming angrily.

"It's okay Normani, I know you want me but guess what ?" She sat up next to me and leaned into my ear again. "You can't have me." She whispered seductively and my thighs crossed to relieve as much as I could. I closed my eyes tightly, trying my best to get the thoughts I was having out of my head until I felt her hand separate my thighs.

"What are you doing, Ryan ?" I gulped as I watched her hand reach for my thigh.

"I really didn't know I made you feel that good...are you horny right now ? You want me to take off you're clothes and eat that pussy until you can't take it anymore ? I bet that's what you want...I bet you want me to let you ride my face until you're dripping and cumming, to finger fuck you like there's no tomorrow right ?" A low moan escaped my mouth at her words combined with way she was rubbing my thigh.