Ch.4- Phase 1

Doja's POV

"So...pigs or monkeys ?" I held up the masks in my hands, lightly slapping her arms with the masks.

"Did you tell Rodd to block the cameras ?" She was completely focused on the horror movie masks, especially the chucky mask.

"Yes, this isn't the first time Maria, I know what to do."

"Let's do a horror theme this time." She was still clutching to the Chucky with a that condescending smirk.

"Kirk did say he always wanted to be Jason. Well let's get them and pay." Rico took a Jason mask, Chucky mask, the 2015 Scream mask and an LED Purge mask.

We walked up to the counter and laid the masks out.

"You know Halloween isn't for like 6 months right" The cashier swiped our masks though he was judging faster than he was swiping.

"You know it's sad you're still a pussy boy virgin right ?" Rico clapped back.

He stopped swiping and stared at us, mouth agape with incredulity but that didn't stop Rico, in fact her insults just got worse and louder.

"What ? You need to run home to your mommy cause you're late for supper-"

"So how much will it be ?" The smile I flashed at him feigned the innocence Rico lacked.

"$75.22" I handed him the money in cash, one of the most important things to do as a criminal. When you pay with a card you can easily be tracked especially if the you don't have someone to hack the cameras and temporarily block them.

I grabbed Rico by the arm, she was still cursing the cashier out even after we settled in the car.

"What the hell was that, Maria ?" She shrugged and munched on her mcdonald's from earlier.

"Alien boy had it coming, can you pass me the sweet and sour sauce ?" I threw the tiny sauce package at her face.

"Thanks boo."

"You better fucking watch it." I tapped the tesla key card on the sensor then tossed it into the cup holder once the car was on.

"Ah, I'm so scared." I rolled my eyes at her sarcasm

My phone vibrated in my pocket with a text notification, I pulled it out to see that Billie wanted us to make another stop and get boiler suits.

"Lucky needs us to make one more stop." I chuckled at her annoyed groan while we pulled off.

•••

Billie's POV

"Did you send the text ?"

"Mhmm." I slipped my phone back in my sweatshorts pocket.

Roddy and I walked through the huge venue for auction. There were cars everywhere, cars that were just begging for me to hop in the drivers seat and car ski during a getaway chase. Just the thought made my vajay-jay tingle.

"Oh my god is that a bugatti chiron." I practically ran over to the 'exhibit' for the black and blue supercar.

"You know, Pirate, I will never understand your love for cars." I turned to him with a smirk and my arms crossed over my chest.

"There is no way you don't have at least one car that you've always wanted. One you thought was sexy and had to have. Come on, this place is literally full of the most expensive, sexiest and best cars." My finger booped his nose until he finally gave in and smiled.

"Fine...I guess I've always liked the Lamborghini Veneno, but it's only cause I use to stay driving that car in gta." I couldn't agree with him more, every time i played, my go to car was the zentorno.