Ch.13- Twin Sets

The only motivation i'm getting for this is from the fact that i'm sad and mad as FUCK, I have never been this angry in my damn life so enjoy this chapter 🙂

There's a lil twist in this chapter 🙈

Normani's POV

"NICKI IM SORRY PLEASE"

"NAH YOU LIL SHIT YOU GONNA PAY!!"

We all shared a confused look before jumping to our feet when we heard a loud thud. I practically tripped running up the steps and following the sound of the yelling to the bathroom.

"What the hell is going on...oh-" I grimaced looking at the weed stains on the toilet and a few pieces on the floor of the bathroom, Rico was on the bathroom floor crying but Nicki was no where to be seen.

I heard rustling in Rico's room and then a pissed off Nicki walking out with 2 large bags of Rico's supply and some of her jars between her arms. She was huffing and puffing and muffling spanish profanities, I don't know what the hell Rico did but she definitely ticked Nicki off.

"Okay now Nicki, I think you're being a bit hasty...don't you think ?" Billie tried to defend.

"Aht Aht Highlighter, You don't know what that little hoe did. Imma throw all this shit away or imma sell it and I don't wanna see NO more weed or see you smoking again unless I give you permission." She made sure Rico heard the last part loud and clear.

Rico ran out of the bathroom and to the top of the stairs. "It's fine, Imma just get my shit from Trippie then!" She yelled just before Nicki could touch the door.

"You better stay away from that lil boy" Nicki sneered, pointing her finger warningly at Rico.

"No!"

"Girl I am your mother, I'm all y'all's mother so you better do what I say. Stay away from that lil boy and I mean it, I'll be back in a bit." She yelled, slamming the door behind her.

All eyes were on Rico now, whose mascara was running merrily down her face.

"I know you're not really crying over some plants." Doja snickered.

"Shut up! You don't know the bond that me and Herby had-"

"Hold on...I know you didn't name your weed." Rico looked at Billie shamefully, slowly nodding her head.

"What did you do to make her mad anyway ?" Nicki doesn't usually get mad so it's obvious Rico did something.

"Well...I might have maybe...set her up with an old fling slash ex...they're complicated but in my defense I didn't know it was that bad between her and Beyoncé but they're going to dinner now."

"Beyoncé ???"

"Dinner ???"

"What is wrong with you Rico ?" Rico's confession elicited very different reactions from a lot of us.

"I'm sorry. Normani she likes you, you gotta make her see my point of view, please." Rico whined.

"Maria you made your bed so lay in it, if Nicki was mad enough to throw your weed away then I suggest you better try and get on her good side." I shrugged giving her a once over and then making my way down the steps.

"Where the hell is Ryan ? Maybe she could help you."

Ryan's POV

I think the American school system needs to reaffirm how difficult it is to hide a dead body. Killing someone is easy but my last two hours trying to shove my parents's fat ass dead bodies into the back of my rental was not.