Ch.18- Throwback To My Blackjack

A lot of things have happened recently, one of them being the passing of Naya Rivera (Santana from glee). It truly feels surreal...I hate it here, I loved that woman and she had such a impact on my life.

Also...NO RYAN DID NOT CHEAT ON NORMANI WITH COI LERAY PLS STOP SAYING THAT 😭💀

The gun fucked Coi, period 💅🏾

Since some of y'all be too lazy to look it up, for future reference, Khalick Caldwell is Stunna 4 Vegas (Dababy's best friend in real life)

Ryan's POV

I walked into Nicki's hospital room for the 8th time this week, stopping to smell all the flowers her multiple love interests had sent.

Beyoncé and Kenneth seemed to be in a rivalry over her since they sent the most. "Hey mama, your lil girlfriend and your side piece been sending a punch of flowers lately, you need to wake up soon and tell them to stop. We both know you think this is mad corny." I laughed weakly, holding her hand.

I heard talking to people while they're in a coma helps so every time I came I would tell a story.

The doctors said they had a different treatment they would try on her that was less risky than surgery so that was the only reason she was still in her coma. It's only meant to take a month or two but it also depends on her and how her body works.

There was a knock on the door and behind it was most of the crew. Most of them would try and distract themselves with other things like the hard headed asses they are but Normani was a normal visitor.

Kirk was here for once, he liked to avoid showing it but he cared about Nicki a lot and he did all sorts of things to avoid seeing her like this. Rico and Damion were alongside them, each pulling up a seat by the bed.

"Hey Dion."

"Hey sis." Dion and I finally decided to put our differences aside, I realized if he died that day thinking I hated him then I wouldn't know how to live with myself.

Nicki gave me a responsibility and as her right hand, I am obligated to do what I have to do and step up till she comes back.

"Wassup lil boss." Kirk came around and gave me a tight hug, in addition to him avoiding Nicki he was also avoiding the rest of us. He hasn't been home in weeks, so this is the first time I'm seeing him.

"Interesting to see you here, never thought you'd come."

"Well I kind of had to, your lil boo thang threatened me." He pointed to Normani who was innocently smiling and didn't even know what we were talking about.

"You got yourself a good thing, I don't really see why anyone would want your ugly ass but hurry up and make it official. I'm the captain of this ship and it needs to set sail."

"Kindly shut up, you're being a meanie. And I have something planned anyway so it'll happen soon."

"So what were you doing ?" Normani spoke.

"Well I was just about to tell a story, you guys have any recommendations ?"

"Hmm...what about....how Kirk joined the team ?" Damion pitched with a smile.

"Oop, what do you think about that Kirk ?"

"Ugh, that's a dumbass story but do as y'all please. Matter fact, let me just tell it cause I know you gonna twist it."

"Chile anyways, let's just start with the fact that this bozos real name is Jonathan and his middle name is Lyndale. I'd watch what you say to me, colonizer." I laughed, blocking his petty weak hits.