Ch.15- Fuck it up

If i spell something wrong or leave words out pls excuse me 😕💀

Ryan's POV

Damion has been here one week.

ONE fucking week and he's already getting so much attention. It's safe to say it was the dumbest decision to bring him over here instead of killing him too.

Well no....I don't kill kids that's my one rule but I could've at least dropped him off at a shelter or gave him a bunch of money and left him at his house.

God, I hate it here.

Though Nicki wasn't treating him much differently, she was making it seem like we were twins. She gave him the same trainings that I had when I was first recruited and she gave him special lessons in private like the ones I had to strengthen my skills and control my urges.

Aside from that, let's talk about what's really important.

Today was the day I would finally sort whatever feud I had with Normani out. Ever since the last job, She'd started talking to me a little more but not like she use to.

Sometimes I regret jumping into something sexual with her but then I remember how talented she is with her fingers and tongue and realize I'm definitely grateful for starting it.

Due to my constant observations and possible stalking, I'd noticed her and Doja had stopped doing whatever weird shit they were doing and I was definitely glad, it was giving my hypertension.

I knocked softly on her door, rolling slowly on my heels as I waited.

"Nicki I'm flushed do we really have to train- Oh" She looked up at me slightly, not expecting to see me. She had an expression on her face that was unreadable.

"Hey...can we talk ?"

"Um...Do you remember what happened the last time we talked ?"

"Yeah well that's not gonna happen this time, unless of course you want it to." I smirked and shrugged.

"Yeah, you're right...It's not happening." She stepped aside to let me through, I instantly sat on her bed while she pulled up a swivel chair.

"What's with you and wearing oversized jerseys with booty shorts ?" I took in her huge ravens jersey that she looked unbelievably good in.

"That's none of your business, now what are you here for ?"

"Um...well I came here to apologize. I think I overreacted-"

"You think ? I think you should rephrase that sentence." She crossed her arms over her chest.

"Okay fine, you're right. I fucked up and I overreacted and I'm sorry. I don't know why I did, I just felt really territorial about you and seeing you kiss Kirk and then seeing you and Doja being so touchy...It was just making me really jealous."

I plopped down on my back sighing heavily. I really didn't know why I was so jealous. I didn't care but I did at the same time. She's such a fucking weirdo for making me feel like this.

I hate her.

No I don't...but my aggression still stands.

"Stop being quiet...say something...I don't like silence, you should know this by now." I never liked being alone with my thoughts especially when I just told someone something about my feelings. I overthink a lot.

I heard rustling and then someone get on my lap. I finally took my hands off my eyes and was met with a smirking Normani looking down at me.

"So what are you trying to say ?" I rolled my eyes, my hands naturally going to her thighs.