Ch.5- Jordan Carter Must Die

⚠️⚠️⚠️= Trigger Warning: Torture involved

Nicki's POV

"Now I know I said we would start prepping for phase 2 but I have a surprise that's even better." I squealed ecstatically. I had everyone meet me in the living room so I could break the good news.

"Nic, what're you talking bout now." Kirk threw his basketball up and down in the air, twirling it on his middle finger every now and then to show off.

"Well Johnny Boy, I think you're gonna like this the most. Everybody follow me to the basement." With everyone following suit behind me, I lead them down to the sound proof room.

"Kirk why don't you do the honors of opening the door."

"My pleasure." As soon as he opened the door he was met with confusion and so was everyone behind him. A darkskin man with dreads sat in the middle of the room, mouth taped shut and body roped up.

"Who's this, boss ?" My heels clicked s I walked over to my hostage. I grabbed him by the dreads and hoisted his head up. "This...my friends...is Carti also known as Jordan Terrell Carter and he...is Uzi's murderer." Kirk's eyes lit up like a toddler in a candy shop, he was already stalking his way up to us but I held my hand up to stop him.

"Now now, all of you have to share. First we interrogate, then we have a little funtime and then...we kill the son of a bitch the same way he did Pluto." I had Rodrick pull up a chair for me in front of him.

"So what's you're relation to Symere ?"

"None of your business bitch-" Kirk threw a clean shot at his jaw. "Now I don't take disrespect to my boss lightly so answer the question the right way." Carter spit a bit of blood out on the tarp and clenched his jaw.

"We were friends for a while, we'd sell loud in high school."

"If you were so close...why'd you kill him ? I mean that doesn't really make sense...does it guys ?" Everyone in the room nodded.

"Little nigga was asking for it." I slapped him so hard, my acrylics left prints on his cheek.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

"Pass me that knife, Maria." Once it was in my hands I asked Jonathan to hold his head up for me. I tapped the knife softly on his birthmark. "You know...you'd be such a pretty boy without this mark on your cheek...why don't I just fix it for you." I dug the knife into his cheek slowly and gradually cut the darker piece of skin out.

"Eat it." I hung the piece of skin in front of his face.

"What the fuck are you crazy ?"

"Terrell does it look like i'm fucking around ? Kirk open his mouth." I dropped the skin in his mouth and forced him to swallow it.

"Now i'm gonna ask you again...why...did you kill...Symere ?"

"He fucked my girl okay ? He fucked my girl then had the audacity to tell me he didn't know she was mine." I slapped him hard again, making sure to scratch where I just cut.

"So...you're telling me...you killed a 25 year old who had barely lived life because he fucked a girl ? a girl who he genuinely didn't know was taken ? Let me tell you something Terrell, your girl ? that bitch is for everybody." I spit in his face out of disgust and dropped the bloody knife on the tray.

"Deal with this fool." I put my shades on and sat on a couch in the back of the room, watching as they stood in a line and took turns inflicting pain on him."Make sure you don't kill him, save it for me and Ryan." I patted the spot next to me so Ryan could sit there.