Forty Two

"Why do you rush here like a mad man? You never done this before!" Ying Ge grumbled while rubbing his sore back, around 1 hour ago, Qing Feng suddenly ask him to order a carriage and ride it like crazy after getting a letter from the massage pigeon.

He thought that something happened at the sect that he rushed home, but instead... Ying Ge look at the beautiful building in front of him with the name plate 'Moon Sound' which make him confused.

Qing Feng just glanced at the person beside him before entering it with a golden pass in hand.

Ying Ge can only grumbled and follow suit, but just a step into the teahouse make him shock and finally knew the reason for all of it.

"Xin finally perform again tonight!"

"I can't wait! I hope we were able to look at her face."

"With a fair and smooth hand, I bet she must be very pretty!"

"I'm gonna make her my 5th concubine, pretty girls should all be mine. Ehehehe..."

Qing Feng had a cold aura while Ying Ge make a disgusted look seeing the fat and dirty young master rubbing his hands while drooling emphasizing the word 'perverted'.

"Oh dear, I didn't know that our dear Xin would attract so many bugs, there's even stink bugs." A melodious and smooth voice transmitted from behind making all turn their heads including Qing Feng.

Hua'er stand there with a fan in her hand while the other was escorted by Huang Yan which acted as a guard as Zhen Xin requested.

"Oh.... Miss Hua..." the disgusting man quivered sensing the murderous smile from Hua'er and murderous glint from Huang Yan. Now that he was put in the spot, he just realised that all the teahouse staff is giving him the 'We'll happily kill you' look.

"I'm just kidding, haha yeah, I'm kidding. Ofcourse, I will make her my wife, not a concu-" The man stopped when he sensed that other customers also started to have a cold and some even murderous aura towards him while Hua'er just gave him the pity look.

"You know what to do." Hua'er said and handed the disgusting guy to Huang Yan which happily accepted the instruction.

Huang Yan grab the man by the neck and drag him out, no one knows what happened but a few days later the man had turn into a monk and went crazy with the words concubine and wife.

Now that everything have turn back to normal, everyone proceed to the outerhouse and take their seat.

The seats provided were more than usual which instead of making the customers uncomfortable, they were more than happy as they were able to get a seat.

"You seem very interested in this Xin girl, why?" Ying Ge finally asked after sitting down at a corner near the pavilion.

"She's just....special and interesting, which attract me, that's all. I wanted to find out more about her." Qing Feng said while sipping the tea that just arrived.

"But the teahouse seems so protective about her, I think it would be hard for you to find out things about her." Ying Ge stated the fact which Qing Feng aware of, the teahouse really does seems too overprotective towards this new musician named Xin.

"Well, I'll have my ways." Qing Feng shrugged. Ying Ge wanted to say something but before he could a teenage boy approached them.

"Good evening, two sirs, I arrived a bit late and seems like all table had been occupied, if theres only the two sirs here, then mind if I join you?" The teenage boy smile politely and gently.

Qing Feng glanced at him before ignoring him, Ying Ge as the 'translator', welcome the teenage boy.

Ying Ge wanted to introduce himself but before he could, the show started as Hua'er walked towards the pavilion and announced the start of the business. (A/N: Ying Ge is the king of getting cut, poor him)

Tian Zhen Xin with the dark blue robe slowly walk towards the pavilion with a Gu Qin in hand and a flute dangling at her waist.

She sat down after setting up everything and started playing.

"Over the moon we shared a drink, over a promise we shared our dream, having all expectation to the world, to our life."

"But world turn against us, making moon turn against us, having all dream and expectation shattered, our promise is gone and drifted to the wind, left us alone with our drink."

Tian Zhen Xin muttered the poem that suddenly crossed her mind and somehow fitted the song she's playing.

She muttered it softly without any heavy emotions, but still it was caught by the ears of the audience since everyone was silence.

Hearing the poem, some cried while thought about their somewhat similar experience, while some felt pity, thinking that it was from her life experience, and some even become determined for the goals in their life.

Qing Feng was amazed when seeing how she could played and build people's emotions, even Ying Ge who usually can't read the situation were fazed. Suddenly, he noticed the teenage boy that sat across him.

Thought his eyes were glued to Xin, but the emotions in his eyes were unfazed and looking at Xin like an interesting creature.

Qing Feng ignored him earlier because though the teenage boy is almost on par with him, he didn't have any bad intention and even try to hide his strength, making him shrugged him off, but now... It's hard to say.

Mo Si Han which is now disguised as Zun, the teenage boy approached Qing Feng and Ying Ge, is looking at Xin. The girl is turning more and more interesting.

Others may or may not noticed it, but he noticed that she is now using a transformation spell as he could see that she was surrounded by a thin layer of spiritual energy.

Transformation spell is very unstable and you need to have a great skill and control to be able to keep the spell stay longer and even have it fused perfectly to your body.

A perfect transformation spell would not have any lingering spiritual energy. The more stable the spell, the thinner the lingering spiritual energy. To have an almost perfect transformation spell for a Moon rank, it's very surprising and would known as genius if found out. Mo Si Han smiled to himself, 'interesting~'