Thirty one

Tian Zhen Xin stand in front of the big door with a sign with bold letters 'Training Base'. She look at the glorious silver building that looks nothing like a training ground.

"Xin Xin, take care when you're in there, the beast in the illusion arrays will become more stronger as time pass by, you just need to think of it to break the illusion array and come out, don't be too harsh, even though it is an illusion, it could still inflicted wounds and pains." Xiao Bing said worriedly beside her.

"Xiao Bao, don't worry, I have Xiao Bing with me, you just need to take note of the time, after 10 days passed in the real time, called me out." Tian Zhen Xin said, since in the illusion array, 3 days inside is 1 days outside, with 10 days in the real world, she would be in the illusion array for 1 month period.

Xiao Bao nodded, he was sad, as the spirit guardian of this mind space, he can't went into the Training Base with Tian Zhen Xin, as the array need him to activate it, also the array won't work with him inside of it.

Tian Zhen Xin patted the cute child's head and pinched his fair chubby cheeks, 'it seems like Xiao Bao had become chubbier.' Tian Zhen Xin though, before stepping into the building. The silver door that opened automatically when she approached, shut tightly after she went in.

Xiao Bao mutters a spell and poured some of his spiritual energy to a snow-shaped hole on the door and the building shine a little , soon, a mirror-like tool showed up and shown the gorgeous human inside the building like a cctv monitor.

Inside the building, Tian Zhen Xin look around as she steps in, it was white and empty like the void she entered the first time she was reincarnted here. She look back to the direction of the door but it had disappeared like it has never been there before.

A strong light covered her suddenly and when she blinked her eyes, the views in front of her had change, around her is a massive forest, it was endless and sounds of beast's howls could be heard occasionally.

"Wow, this is nice!" Tian Zhen Xin exclaimed, she can't help become excited about it, she had always wanted to meet with ferocious beast and animals ever since her previous life. Xiao Bing and Xiao Bao that can read her mind as she didn't cut their connection become speechless, their master is really one of a kind.

"Alright, let's do this, we'll do the training in the cycle of sword, bow, daggers, whip and Ice Heart. Let's use this one month to the fullest!" Tian Zhen Xin exclaimed excitedly like a child going on a trip, stride gleefully into the depth of forest, making Xiao Bao at the outside watching her through the mirror diagram facepalmed himself.

Tian Zhen Xin know how they feels but she didn't care, she was excited to try on the weapons she found in the weapons storage room of the mind space, she wanted to excelled in every weapons so that it would help her in the future just in case she lost her swords or didn't have Ice Heart on her.

Just like that, her training period went smoothly and undisturbed, while a certain someone is fuming with anger for letting someone escape successfully, making him punish all of his people and followers, which make the person having the time of her life getting silent curses multiple times every minutes.

And another certaim someone is searching the whole mountain after his contracted beast heard the Gu Qin sounds from the same mountain he saw the silver-haired girl, making him rushed through the night from the capital city as fast as he could despited having an adult man clinging to him trying to make him stay.

The carefree Tian Zhen Xin is happily fighting all of the beast inside the illusion array, although she looks weak and fragile, but her fighting poweress is surprisingly big as she didn't stop or injured until the beast was strengthen at the eightieth times, which is about the strength of an Emperor ranked beast.

Xiao Bao and Xiao Bing too almost can't believe their eyes went their master suddenly decide to throw away her daggers aside and fight the beast with Divine rank strength with bare hands and still didn't get any bad injuries other than a few scratches.

'What a monster!' They thought when they saw how Tian Zhen Xin tear the beast in two with her bare hands. "I can hear you." Tian Zhen Xin said, she too think that she is a little bit too cruel, but she is just venting her stress and hatred that she had accumulated since her previous lifes.

Since it was all illusioned beast, she won't harm or hurt any lives, so why not use this opportunities to fulfilled my desire and vent all of my frustration? Tian Zhen Xin also had the opportunities to tried roleplaying the sadist character that she always seen in anime characters back in her previous life by using the whip, but she didn't find the fun of it. (A/N: Well, maybe it's because you're not a sadist? Or... It's because it only fun on human? Hahaha, just kidding! Unless...)

Finally, the one month period in the Training Base is over, Tian Zhen Xin's physic become more agile and flexible, making her executed her moves more swiftly and clean than before, her body also become lighter which help increase her speed movements.

As soon as Tian Zhen Xin stepped oit, she immediately teleported to the Golden Pond and soaked in it, replenishing her fatigue and also have her nap there, as the beast in the illusion array is continuous, she had very short sleeps and it was insufficient for her. Nonetheless, she gained a lot during the training as her fighting and battle skills increased by leaps and bounds, also she had fully expertise in all weapons especially Ice Cold and Ice Heart, only the whip is still a little bit lacking but still acceptable and considered as expert.

"Xin Xin! You were so awesome in there!" Xiao Bao came to her with a towel and new clean clothes in his little hands. Tian Zhen Xin smiled and closed her eyes, she was tired and her muscles feels sluggish because of the lack of sleep.

Xiao Bao and Xiao Bing both know what she wanted so they just silently left her there to have her rest to the fullest while they went to play to their fullest as they haven't met for 10 days.