Thirty Eight

Ying Ge blinked his eyes and even rubbed it a few times before looking at the fat man laying on the ground trembling with snots on his face, making a disgusting view. "Wow! That's the spirit girl! I wanna adopt her as my sister so bad! What a badass character!"

Ying Ge jumped excitedly, probably if Tian Zhen Xin is still there, he would pounced on her and joined hand jumping around.

Qing Feng glanced at the energetic middle aged man beside him and shook his head, he already knew that Ying Ge always liked badass women. The only good thing is that Ying Ge remembered that he is a married man, so he wanted to adopt her as sister, instead of taking her as his concubine. (A/N: A loyal maso- I mean husband indeed)

(TZX: but wait, can sister be adopted? Isn't it supposed to be sworn sister or something?
Author: Ermm, I don't know him.. He probably think that you're too young, so he wanna adopt you instead. Anyway back to the story..)

Qing Feng use his divine sense and scanned the forest area, a gasp escape from his mouth. 'How could that be?' He scanned once more and the result is the same, the girl is nowhere to be found.

His divine sense can scan about 500 feet from him and it was only 1 minute before she left that place, for her to actually exceed 500 feet in 1 minute is just...

Qing Feng narrowed his eyes and scan through the forest area, he had been meeting a lot of unknown origin, interesting and powerful person that always managed to attract his attention, his gut feelings told him that they were the same people, yet seems different.

Ying Ge keep rambling about how cool and badass that girl is while Qing Feng keep looking into the direction she had gone to. While the target in search is having her comfy nap in her cloud bed made by Xiao Bing and Xiao Bao.

Night arrived and Tian Zhen Xin went out from her mind space dressed up as the celestial like Tian Ming Hao. A black robe swayed gently with the moon with a black face mask underneath a black hat veil. A flute swirled and spun elegantly in her hand.

Tian Zhen Xin walked out of the forest and using her martial art, she flew up to a tree nearby the guild tower. She place the flute near her mouth and started blew the melody.

The melody is the same as the one she played on the mountain, full moon on the bloom, a celestial playing a melody, the scenery is worth a thousand years of life.

Wan Ming that was about to went to sleep immediately perk up his ears when the melody started playing, it was soft and gentle, unlike the other day that was sharp and murderous, the same melody yet different feelings but he knew it was played by the same person.

He woken up the other members and brought them out, there, they was enchanted by the handsome black figure on the tree playing the flute under the moonlight. They suddenly reminded of the day they first saw the figure on the mountain which was so enchanting yet so dangerous.

Seeing everyone was out, Tian Zhen Xin ended the melody and flew down. As soon as she landed, Wan Ming and his members kneeled down and greeted Tian Zhen Xin.

"Rise. Wan Ming, report." Tian Zhen Xin said while walking into the guild tower. Wan Ming handed a book and reported the progress and every single event they did to spread the words of the new power  rising.

Tian Zhen Xin nodded, satisfied with their works. As rewards, she granted every one of them 100 gold coins which could last a commoner a year without doing any works.

Tian Zhen Xin called for Wan Ming and went to the boss's office room that they had prepared for her. She sat down and take down her hat veil. Revealing the ravishing handsome face covered by mask.

Wan Ming was dazed when he saw that face but after receiving a death glare from Tian Zhen Xin, he snapped back and lowered his gaze.

"I need you to follow me to Moon Sound Teahouse. We'll leave tonight as I had to rush." Tian Zhen Xin said shortly. Wan Ming was curious why would they went to Moon Sound Teahouse but didn't ask. He nodded and immediately informed his members about his depart while assigned Tan De to take charge at the guild.

Both Wan Ming and Tian Zhen Xin depart in the depth of  night. As the distance between the guild and Moon Sound Teahouse is not too far away, they arrived after 10 minutes of qing gong (basically flying and speeding using martial arts) .

Two figures stood in front of the quiet teahouse, 'Thank god business hours is over.' Tian Zhen Xin sighed. She walked slowly towards the teahouse and two guards stop him.

Tian Zhen Xin chuckled and begin attacking both of them at the same time elegantly with her fan, while Wan Ming stood there dazed, 'Did boss come here to cause trouble?'

Before Wan Ming could move, both the guards had plopped to the ground with the butt first, they grunted while Tian Zhen Xin chuckled a little. "Good job, you guys lasted 5 seconds more than before. " She said while telling Wan Ming to help them up.

Wan Ming help them in daze, 'what just freaking happen? They just fought, and now she told me to help them up?' Finally, his inner questions was answered after the two guys kneeled towards Tian Zhen Xin while beamed, "Thank you master! It's all thanks to your treasure! And, welcome back master!"

Tian Zhen Xin nodded and went in. As soon as she went in, she was greeted with lines of people with Wu Ming leading them, a teary and pouting Hua'er standing in front of all of them with her hand folded.

Tian Zhen Xin saw her and laughed, she stretched out her arms like a gentleman and instantly Hua'er pounced into those arms. Wu Ming had a strange glint in his eyes when he saw Tian Zhen Xin stretched out her arms with the appearance of Tian Ming Hao, he quickly lowered his gaze.

Not only Wu Ming, even the other members were eager and had the burning desire to pounce into those arms.

Wan Ming glanced at Wu Ming before looked at the girl in his master's arms, 'is this... Master's lover?' Wan Ming as if enlightened with something new, nodded his head secretly.

"I missed you so much you know? How could you just left like that? And even late one day from our promised one month?" Hua'er complained.

Tian Zhen Xin chuckled, the reason she was in a rush to go back to the teahouse is this, she just remembered about the promised date after reminded by Xiao Bao. After remembered, she didn't even wait for Wan Ming to light up the flare and push up the meeting date two days prior.