Nine

Tian Zhen Xin woke up from her slumber when she heard Hua'er knocked on her door and called her. "Xin'er, are you alright? I heard the customer talk about you last night, did something happen?"

Tian Zhen Xin opened the door and let Hua'er sit while wait for her to washed herself.

"It's nothing, but I think someone set their eyes on me and tried to expose me last night, they seen my eyes but luckily not my hair and face." She said while undressing herself.

"Wa-wait! Xin'er what are you doing?" Hua'er went panicked when she saw Tian Zhen Xin casually take off her outer robe and now taking off her inner robe, her bare back is exposed and a cute white inner wear covered her plump chest.

No matter who saw it, the view is too seductive, add on her beautiful silver hair that framed her alluring face, a slender body that everyone wish they had. Hua'er realised that Tian Zhen Xin could seduced anyone regardless their gender.

"What? I'm undressing to take a shower, of course." She said, curious with the red faced Hua'er avoiding her gaze.

"Yo-you shouldn't undressing in front of others like that, it's... too dangerous for human hearts." Hua'er said meekly, she resisted the urge to stare at the beautiful God's creation in of her to avoid having a nosebleed from the seduction.

"We're all girls anyway, what's the strange about it, isn't you also had seen the other girls' body when you guys had bath at the hot spring together last time?"

Tian Zhen Xin as a modern person is more open minded with it but still, being seen naked by fellow girl isn't a weird thing right? It's very normal! And plus, she had her inner wear on after she undressed.

Tian Zhen Xin entered the wooden bath tub inside her room leisurely, only then she took off her inner wear and immersed her entire body, only leaving her head out of the water.

Hua'er that had regained some assurance after hearing Zhen Xin's words calmed down a bit. 'She's right! It's normal for them to see each other naked, they're both girls anyway.'

Hua'er sit beside the bath tub near Tian Zhen Xin's head, although she is a bit shy, the water is milky and covered with flower petal so it didn't showed any of her body parts which make her calmed down.

"It's been a while since the last time we washed each other, how about I help you wash your hair today?" Hua'er said while combing Tian Zhen Xin's hair.

"Why not, I missed the feeling of being massage at the head by someone anyway." Tian Zhen Xin smiled while keeping her eyes closed. The warm water making her body relaxed and comfortable.

Come to think of it, she is surprised when she found out the bath tub is special as it could maintain the water temperature for about three days. As a lazy person, of course she is very happy about it as she won't need to change the cold water everytime.

'This dimension is really full of magic.' She thought while letting her head and hair played by Hua'er's soft hands.

Hua'er used some water to wet Tian Zhen Xin's hair, then put some hair oil which act as soup and start wash and massage her head.

Tian Zhen Xin felt like in heaven as she gleefully received the spa service from Hua'er, using hair oil as shampoo, at first she didn't accustomed in it but after finding out the hair oil is chemical free and make her hair silky and shiny, she grew fond to it and even make her own hair oil to match her own taste.

The previous and now Tian Zhen Xin is different but the same in a lot of things, such as, both likes music, both had a lot creative ideas and both likes to create new product as hobby. So it's not weird for her to create her own hair oil and incense.

After about one incense stick (A/N: about 15 minutes, I'll just use minutes next time, it's confusing, sorry my dear readers T^T),Hua'er done with the massaging and wash her hair with water.

She took a dry towel and started drying Tian Zhen Xin's hair. "Xin'er, the hair oil you make is really special, the smell lasted longer and my hair feels more smoother, what did you put in it?"

Hua'er touch the half dried silver hair and smelled it, the smell is soft and fragrance, she asked for Tian Zhen Xin to give her some when she first smell it after they met last time.

"Nothing, I just add a few herbs that could help preserve the smell of the flower fragrance and I change the oil to a more organic oil, the original oil had things added into it which make it had risk to damage the hair."

Tian Zhen Xin explained, she only learn about herbs from the book in the mind space left by the previous master, as since the herbs is pretty common, it's easy to find it in the forest.

"Okay, I'm done bathing, you should wait outside, I'm afraid that I might scared you if I went out of the bath tub naked or.. do you want to see my body?" Tian Zhen Xin teased while raising her fair and smooth skinned shoulders from the water which immediately make Hua'er blushed.

"I-I'll go out, hurry get dressed and eat breakfast with me later." Hua'er said went out. Tian Zhen Xin chuckled when she saw the girl, wondering where did the cute girl pestering her go.

Tian Zhen Xin went out of the bath tub and fetched a dry towel and wiped her body. She reach to the wardrobe beside the bath tub and wear a pale yellow inner garment.

After wearing a man sized pale yellow robe, she tied her hair up to a male ponytail and went out after wear a silver mask that covered three quarter of her face leaving only the upper left of her face and a '╭╮' shaped for her mouth is revealed.

She look into the mirror and saw a scholarly gentleman figure in the mirror which make him satisfied, she ask the just woke up Xiao Bao for opinion and he look at her in approval.

'Like this, Xin Xin won't attract bugs and bastard, if anyone saw that just now..' Xiao Bao blushed underneath his fluffly fur, he is actually faking sleep just now as it is too late to stop her from undressing herself. 'This woman really have no self conscious!'