Thirty Six

"What are you doing in my house?" Mo Han glared at the guy in white standing in from of him. The guy in white, Yin She (银蛇 literally means Silver Snake) smiled cheekily and sat down on a sofa without Mo Han's invitation. "Aww, I miss you, buddy, it's been a while since the last time we had tea together." He said.

Mo Han was annoyed and a dark aura emitted from him, "Hey, hey, why are you so murderous? Aren't we friends?" Yin She said. "Well, we were, until you tried to kill me before." Mo Han rolled his eyes. "That was an accident and misunderstanding, okay? I tried to explain to you so many freaking times yet you pushed me away like I'm an eternal enemy to you." Yin She complained.

"You know how much it hurts me." Mo Han said, his tone somewhat hurt. "I was plotted against! I was drunk and I didn't know my swords was poisoned with 'that', I lost my consciousness for a month under that drug! When I tried to explain it to you, you avoided me, and even went missing, I took so much effort to find you, I don't wanna lost the only friend I got." Yin She explained, his eyes were breaming with tears, his tone sincere and firm, it trembles a little as he was trying not to cry.

Mo Han sighed. He knews about the truth behind the incident but he can't help getting angry, because in this world, the only people that knows his weakness is this guy, Yin She which he had been friend since they were little, and his family. During the incident, they were having drinks like usual, but suddenly Yin She went drunk and lost control, which he started attacking him with his sword, Mo Han didn't want to hurt him so he take on that sword and take him down.

But never in the world he thought that the sword of Yin She was covered with the thing that could cause him the most lethal injury, so when Yin She attacked him again, he had no strength or power to go against it, making him getting stab a few more times before his guards find out what happen and rescued him from nearly death.

Since then, he was traumatise on the safety of his friend and him.  He avoided Yin She but he never hated him, it is to protect himself, to also protect Yin She so that he would not be used again by the people that targetting him. But this stubborn guy, is so annoying and kept pestering him, which make him... hurt.

"Mo Han..." Yin She called out. Mo Han turned around and sighed when he saw the guy in front of him had tears all over his face. "You're still acting like a child since little, you're a big guy now, stop crying." Mo Han said while hugging Yin She, which make Yin She bawled his eyes out more.

In his life, the both of them only had each other as friend since they were a kid. To lost such a friend of course is harder and more hurt than losing your loved one. Mo Han is happy that Yin She still regarded him as friend and never gave up the idea on finding him to ask forgiveness, the same as Yin She, he is happy that Mo Han still accepted him and forgive him.

"Poof!" Fog surrounded Yin She suddenly and the man in Mo Han's arms turn into a little silver snake. "I see Yin She, you still have this weakness, huh?" Mo Han laughed as he look at the silver snake coiled around his wrist.

"Hiss I can't control it hiss, stop laughing at me! hiss" Yin She bite Mo Han's hand which make Mo Han laughed more. Yin She had been an emotional guy since little and every time his emotions get out of control, he will turn into his snake form which was tiny and cute, unlike his domineering, handsome and proud human form.

"Fine, fine, let's have a drink before you went back. Also, I had to say, we need to keep our pretense in public no matter what and not even our man knows about it, it could brought trouble to you and me." Mo Han take out a jug of wine from his spatial ring.

Yin She nodded, soon he change back to his human form and they drank to their heart content until the next morning, it's really good to be young and youthful.

While on the other side, Tian Zhen Xin had already woken up and when she went out from her space, the giant lion from last night was sitting there as if guarding. "Huh? What are you doing here?" Tian Zhen Xin asked out of curiousity, of course she didn't expect the lion to reply, but when it did, she was shocked to hell.

"I'm guarding." The rough and deep voice transmitted from the lion's open mouth. 'What the hell? Tell me what sorcery is this!' Tian Zhen Xin was blank in her mind until she was awoken by Xiao Bao's scream in the mind space.

"I guess Emperor rank beast could talk, huh." She said and the lion just nodded. "I'm sorry Queen (it is calling her Nü Wang 女王 which also means queen but not the empress in the palace which is Wang Hou 王后), but I have things to settle with the cub, I didn't meant to drag Your Highness into this." the lion bowed with face full of guilty.

"It's okay, I'm curious too, can you tell me what happen actually?" Tian Zhen Xin sat down and take out a beef jerky as her breakfast. "I have a son, he is turning age in a few days and I've promised to brought him the Red Ginseng that could help him advance to Divine rank, I managed to find it with difficulty, but while I was on my way home, I found a black panther cub lying on the ground with injuries, when I come to him, he suddenly snatched the Red Ginseng and swallowed it, I chases after him and this is how it became."

The lion explained with a troubled look, Tian Zhen Xin felt pitiful for him , she called out Xiao Hei and it had a guilty face when it came out. "Hm, no matter how you apologise or felt guilty, the things that had be swallowed can't be brought back." Tian Zhen Xin said, suddenly she thought of something. "Mister Lion, come with me a bit." She said and with a thought, both of them were in the mind space.

"Wait here for a bit, I'm going there for a while, don't move around, okay?" Tian Zhen Xin walked away after the lion nodded. "Xiao Bao, I say, we have so much herbs here and I think we also have the Red Ginseng, let's give him one." Tian Zhen Xin said to Xiao Bao. Xiao Bao agreed but then a troubled look came upon him, "But it's hard to make the herbs submit willingly without breaking their heart, you know it's 100 times harder for plants to gave birth consciousness."

"Hmm, it's true, let me give it a try then." Tian Zhen Xin said and slowly walk to the herbs field with her deity smile.

" Tian Zhen Xin said and slowly walk to the herbs field with her deity smile

Yin She, the silver snake enchantress >_<

Xiao HeiThe cutie enveloped by darkness , lazy yet domineering Xiao Hei's note (cause he wants to): "Arghh! One day I will be as domineering as my father! Fear me people! Wait Xin Xin! No not there! Arghh! That tickles!"

Xiao Hei
The cutie enveloped by darkness , lazy yet domineering
Xiao Hei's note (cause he wants to): "Arghh! One day I will be as domineering as my father! Fear me people! Wait Xin Xin! No not there! Arghh! That tickles!"