Five

The guy came down fron the tree ans headed to the house as he wanted to find the girl, but before he could, a few beast that had awoken including his Spirit Egret stopped him and guarded the house.

He is surprised but he thought that if he went on and attacked by them, we won't be able to survive so he decided to forget about it and backed away.

He called the Spirit Egret and leave with them although they look troubled and unwilling.

'I must find out about that girl, I think I'll searched for her later.' He thought on the way home.

In the house, Tian Zhen Xin didn't go to bed, instead she roasted some meat and distributed them to the beast outside.

Xiao Bao's mouth twitched when he saw those ferocious and cruel beast now wagging their tail with their puppy eyes looking at Tian Zhen Xin.

Tian Zhen Xin doesn't mind, she likes animals especially those that are cute and fluffy, instead, she felt like in heaven as those beast all showed their belly, demanding her to rub it.

"Xiao Bao, do you know why do they behave like this?" she asked Xiao Bao that is pouting as his spot for belly rub had been taken away by those animals.

"I don't know, let me ask them." Xiao Bao communicated with them before turning back to Tian Zhen Xin, "They say that they're attracted by your melody as it had unique stroke of breath that is soothing and relaxing."

Tian Zhen Xin fell into train of thoughts and only came back to reality when a beast licked her hand.

"Hm, unique breath huh, I think there are still things that I don't know that even previous Tian Zhen Xin don't know." she rubbed the belly of the little beast before telling them that she wanted to go rest.

Those beast obediently leave but some still stand guard nearby as they are afraid that the guy from just now or anyone will come and harm her.

"Weird, now that I think about it, some fragment of previous Tian Zhen Xin's memories is not complete, as if, they are erased from her." She said while laid down her tired body on the bed.

"Xiao Bao, do the previous Tian Zhen Xin ever encountered this kind of thing?" She got curious and asked.

Xiao Bao thought a little before shook his head, "I heard she played before but this thing never happened, plus, I do realized that the feelings when you played is not the same as the previous Xin Xin."

Tian Zhen Xin widen her eyes, " Eh? That's mean the problem is about me and not her? How is that possible?"

She went through her previous life's memories and started to realized a common thing with the previous Tian Zhen Xin's memories. They have vague and blurry memories when they were 4/5 years old.

And for some reason she felt familiar with the previous Tian Zhen Xin 4/5 years old blurry memories while she felt a bit distant on her own.

'Don't say that.. No way right?' She shook her head and closed her eyes, she wanted to rest her mind.

The next morning, Tian Zhen Xin woke up early and make some breakfast and roast some meat. She greeted those beast that guarded her overnight and thanked them with the roast meat.

"Xin Xin! Wanna try you spiritual power?" Xiao Bao hops happily in front of her.

Tian Zhen Xin's eyes glimmered and she nodded, so after breakfast, she went out of the house with Xiao Bao.

"Xin Xin, do it like this, concentrate on you spiritual power and condensed it in your palm." Xiao Bao instructed.

Tian Zhen Xin calmed her excited heart and follow the instruction, she gathered the spiritual power in her body and condensed it in her palm , soon a ball of golden light condensed in her palm.

"Now, throw it." Xiao Bao said without second thought. The same goes to Tian Zhen Xin, she threw it in front without second thought, and in front of her is.. Her house!

Boom! Sound of explosions resonated and dust covered the area. "Ah! My house!" Tian Zhen Xin exclaimed and run to see hee house condition.

Xiao Bao had a 'O' face and look blankly and the half destroyed house. 'Oh my Xin Xin! Why you throw it to you own house!'

"It's good that only the kitchen is destroyed with the bedroom damaged a little. Xiao Bao! Why you didn't warn me that it would explode!"

Tian Zhen Xin placed her hands on her hips, seemingly angry. Xiao Bao mouth twitched, "I didn't know that you would directly throw it to your own house."

Tian Zhen Xin wanted to get angry but looking at those cute and fluffy face, she can't do it so she just helplessly shook her head and and looked at the half destroyed house.

"Guess we can't live here anymore." she said while thinking. "Ah! There's the teahouse in the capital! Let's just move in there! I wanna see how is the capital too!"

Xiao Bao thought about it and agreed, so they started packed their things, Tian Zhen Xin can't forget her musical instruments so she stored all of them in her mind space.

"I wondered how is the teahouse now, the one called Hua'er right?" (花儿-er act as an intimate and close nickname)

Hue'er is an orphan than previous Tian Zhen Xin saved from a beast on her way to the capital to open her teahouse. She decided to hire her as the teahouse keeper when Hua'er willingly submit to her because she have no where to go.

Tian Zhen Xin walked to the mountain foot after finished packing and wear a hat veil that previous Tian Zhen Xin always wear when she went to the capital.

She wear it to cover her face and hair as people are afraid when they saw her hair. A white sword that Xiao Bao found in the mind space with the words 'Ice Cold' (冷漠 Leng Mo) engraved on the cold sword hanging on her waist.

She buy a horse and mounted it, Xiao Bao and her luggage is now in her mind space, although she never ride a horse before, but the previous Tian Zhen Xin had and her horse riding skill somehow passed on to Tian Zhen Xin.

So slowly, they approached the teahouse in the capital.