Six

Tian Zhen Xin stood in front of a humble looking teahouse that had a sign "Moon Sound" (月音 Yue Yin) on it.

She adjusted her hat veil to make sure it doesn't revealed any parts of her face of hair before walking in.

A few people glanced at her when she entered as the aura and temperament she exuded is refreshing, adding on her white hat veil covering her face and white robe with simple silver flower embroidered on her sleeve making her look more special and mysterious.

She looked around to search for Hua'er but can't seem to find her. She then went to the counter to ask the clerk.

"Excuse me, is the teahouse keeper here?" she asked, alternate her voice a little as she doesn't want anyone to recognized her any where.

"The teahouse keeper is at the back courtyard, is there anything I can help miss with?" the clerk answered, he is a little bit cautious as he sense that the woman in front of him is not simple.

"Tell her 'silver meets flower (银见花 Yin Jian Hua)'" She said before sitting down at a table in the corner. That phrase is the phrase both of them agreed upon when she wanted to meet Hua'er here.

The clerk is a bit worried and hesitating but seeing the the girl in white didn't do much, he went on and conveyed the words to his teahouse keeper.

Soon, he running back to Tian Zhen Xin and said that the teahouse keeper is waiting in the back courtyard and asked him to escort her but Tian Zhen Xin refused to be escorted and when alone.

All of her actions and interactions entered the people's eyes and they can't help started to talk about it.

Seeing that she could meet the teahouse keeper that easily, she might not be simple and her identity must be special.

People in the teahouse talk and eventually fell into the ears of a certain person inside of a private room in the teahouse.

"Not even showing her face, dressed in all white and can meet the teahouse keeper easily. Interesting." He rubbed the teacups in his hand while his face had an evil smirk, looking like a predator plotting on it's prey.

On the other hand, Tian Zhen Xin stretched a little while walk to the back courtyard. Before she could step on the grass ground, a girl dress in pink pounce to her and she almost fell.

"Xin'er! It's been so long since you last came here. Are you okay? Why didn't you come visit me? You know how lonely I am?" The girl pouted while complaining, tears wet her long and thick eyelashes.

If anyone in the teahouse saw her like this, they won't believe that she is the famous teahouse keeper, Miss Hua, thst described as an aloof, mature, graceful and kind person.

Actually, one of the reason people think that Tian Zhen Xin is not simple is because she could meet personally with this neutral and distant Miss Hua as she had rejecting a lot of proposal of power.

And, the Moon Sound teahouse is so popular as not only the tea is high quality and tasty, it is also special. The teahouse is open for all people regarding status in the morning till everning at the inner house.

While starting evening until midnight the teahouse open entry for the people that had the golden pass of the teahouse at the outer house, which is a garden with a lake, customers could savor their teas while enjoying the bright moon that at the night while listening to some music.
(A/N: thats why it's called as Moon Sound, enjoying tea with moon and music, get it?)

The environment is dreamy and relaxing which make people go crazy to get just one golden pass.

The golden pass can only be used for three times and and sometimes it was sold during events like festival. And sometimes there is lucky draw and everyone is given a chance to take part.

The teahouse didn't discriminate and welcome every people without comparing status, that's why it has a really good reputation.

Tian Zhen Xin patted Hua'er and told her to calm down , she then told her what happen. Hua'er laughed until her stomach hurt and Tian Zhen Xin can't do anything. Although she and Hua'er is on a master-subordinate relationship, previous Tian Zhen Xin treated her as family and friend as their age didn't differ much, just one and a half year.

Although she laughed at Zhen Xin, she is actually hapoy and excited to know that she will live with her starting now.

She prepared the room beside hers, which is the teahouse owner's room. Tian Zhen Xin really admired the previous Tian Zhen Xin's creativity and crafts.

The location of the garden at the outer house really strategic and make the moon that reflected on the lake more beautiful than ever.

Plus, the water in the lake is not ordinary as it is mixed with special herbs that she created to make it more sparkly and clear. As Tian Zhen Xin understand, it's like chlorine but a eco-friendly and chemical free one.

And that is why, those people that tried to copy her idea never succeeded to be on par as hers in the Moon Sound teahouse.

In the middle of the lake is a pavillion and musician that is hired will played musical instrument there. All the musician is orphan that Hua'er and Zhen Xin bought from the servant mercenaries and trained by them personally, but of course, most of the work is done by Hua'er.

As it is still afternoon, the outer house is still closed and now empty, Tian Zhen Xin which had taken off her hat veil and change it to face veil walk to the garden.

She looked around while appreciating and admiring the creation of Tian Zhen Xin's creativity. But somehow, the layout design is familiar to her and make her feel attached to the garden.

She take a breath and suddenly realised something.