Forty one

"Wu Ming, you liked master, right?" Wan Ming said while the both of them walked together from Tian Zhen Xin's yard. Wu Ming froze and look at Wan Ming alertly, his ears and face turn slightly red, which was very cute in the eyes of Wan Ming.

"No, I won't tell master, don't worry." Wan Ming reassured Wu Ming, Wu Ming glared at him and turning away, his face had calmed down but his ears is still slightly red.

"I know, it's really hard to not like master, she's just godly enough to make everyone fall for her." Wan Ming said, he fell for her when she was "him" once too, which make him almost died as a result. Thinking back the knife that placed on his neck, Wan Ming shuddered a little.

"Yo-you like master too?!" Wu Ming glared at Wan Ming with an expression like a hen protecting it's chicks. Wan Ming wanted to chuckled at the cute sight but he hold it in, seeing how serious Wu Ming looks.

"I did before, but something happens, now I just admired her." Wan Ming said, which successfully make Wu Ming softened his expression and proceed walking.

"Wait, come to think of it, you said 'she'... You know master's true gender?" Wu Ming looked at Wan Ming curiously. Wan Ming nodded, "I just know it by chance, but the other members in the sect didn't know, since master didn't tell them herself, I didn't either."

Wu Ming nodded and sighed, he had a sad expression which Wan Ming noticed. "Why are you so sad? Is it because of your master servant relationship that you are troubled to persuade master? You don't have to worry about that, really." Wan Ming tap Wu Ming's shoulder.

"It's not that." Wu Ming said, before added, "The fact that master is a woman is a problem." Wu Ming sighed and walked away, leaving a dazed Wan Ming alone.

'It can't be what I think, right?' Wan Ming gasped, when he snapped back to reality, Wu Ming had gone from his sight. His heart felt so ticklish and happy like he was on the cloud ninth.

He walked to the servant's courtyard with his heart partying and cheering as he had his chance on Wu Ming, his ideal type of partner. Also, how their name completed each other make it as if they were meant to be.

At the yard, three people could be seen chatting and laughing, the three of them possess a good looking face especially the one with the silver hair. The heart of servants that passing by were all captured by a single glance of the scenery.

"Brother Huang, I see that you are attracting people like always, look at those servants, their gaze had been stuck on you for so long." Tian Zhen Xin elbowed Huang Yan teasingly. Huang Yan and Hua'er look at each other before let out a helpless sigh, 'how much denser can she be.' they thought.

They had noticed that most of the gaze from the servants were directed to Tian Zhen Xin, yet she didn't realised that. They didn't know whether to be grateful or annoyed that she's dense. They could only helplessly protect her in the shadow.

Tian Zhen Xin may not know this, but Hua'er is actually her protector since her existence as Xin was known in the teahouse, many man came to met her, even woman that have different sexual interest were also interested with her. Hua'er is the one acting like a mother tiger, scaring them away, protecting Tian Zhen Xin, the cute and pretty little cub.

"Oh, brother, come to the performance later, I'm going to perform." Tian Zhen Xin look at Huang Yan, Huang Yan smiled and nodded his head, agreed to come. Tian Zhen Xin went to her room for a rest while Hua'er went back to work, Huang Yan went to see his disciples.

Later that evening, the outer house of the teahouse is packed more than usual, as the news of Xin's performance leaked purposely. Many were excited and people that aren't able to enter were devastated.

In her room, Tian Zhen Xin stood in front of the mirror, looking at her reflection, she looks stunning, her demeanor was calm and elegant. But she is a little different this time, she is wearing a dark blue robe with white thread embroidery, making her look mysterious and dangerous.

This clothes was given by Hua'er, saying that she should try a different style which Tian Zhen Xin don't mind.

The door burst open and Hua'er entered, when she saw the figure in front of the mirror, she gasped. "Xin'er, you- you look like a different person! Someone dangerous, yet godly!" Hua'er exclaimed, she check out Tian Zhen Xin with a glimmering eyes.

"Yeah, I think so too, I think I look different. That's fine, it's better actually, then, no one will ever associate Xin the musician with me Tian Zhen Xin or Tian Ming Hao." Tian Zhen Xin smiled, satisfied.

Hua'er gasped, her smile make her look like a devilish demoness which is totally her style. She patted her chest, soothing her heart that went through a chaotic big storm.

Time has arrived, Tian Zhen Xin went out, wearing only a face veil. She isn't worried, as she had change her hair colour through some tricks she found in book in the mind space library, although she now had black silky smooth hair, but it still shine brightly, reflecting the moon light like her silver hair did.