Thirty seven

"Heyya!" Tian Zhen Xin greet those herbs that was running around like a little child on the field. When they saw her, each of them run to her beamingly, as if a child saw their mother. Some of them just jump around in front of her, while some coiled and intertwined their roots on her arms and hands.

"Aww, are you guys that happy to see me?" Tian Zhen Xin chuckled as the herbs nodded cutely. "I have a favor from you guys, I happened to need one Blood Ginseng, can I?" Tian Zhen Xin asked with a pitiful tone and troubled look.

The Blood Ginseng herbs flinched and other herbs was bought over by how Tian Zhen Xin looks troubled to part with one of them. Tian Zhen Xin purposely didn't look at those groups of Blood Ginseng which went silent and looking at each other.

There are about seven in front of her, while a few hundreds still buried in the soil, some is hibernating, some had not have spiritual consciousness, although she can just take one of them from the field, she think that it is still better to ask the senior herbs (which is the one in front of her) as those herbs were probably like their childs as they cared for them.

After a moment, a Blood Ginseng went to her and put a vine of roots on Tian Zhen Xin's palm. "Queen can take this one." It said, while another Blood Ginseng came with a Blood Ginseng that had not have a spiritual consciousness. Tian Zhen Xin beamed gratefully and pat both of the Blood Ginseng's heads to thanked them. She took the herb and went back to the lion and Xiao Bao.

"Here it is, it's the superior and pure rank so make sure to secure it tightly, don't lose it again." Tian Zhen Xin handed the herb to the lion. The Golden Lion and Xiao Bao had a surprised look, the lion is surprised by how precious is the herb she gave while Xiao Bao was surprised at how she got the herb so easily.

"Thankyou Queen, I'm sorry to trouble you like this." The Golden Lion bowed respectfully and gratefully to Tian Zhen Xin. "It's fine, just raise your son well and have him trained really hard to become a strong beast." Tian Zhen Xin patted Golden Lion after they went out from the mind space.

Tian Zhen Xin left the place and proceed to her destination with a carefree mood while in the mind space, whimpers and whines of a beast could be heard in the Training Base with Xiao Bao and Xiao Bing guarding in front of the door of the massive and domineering building.

5 days later, Tian Zhen Xin arrived the capital city with a disguise of an ordinary female teenager. Her black hair and ordinary face with a plain outfit makes her invisible in the crowd. She learnt the art of disguise from a book in the library of the mind space. It was really useful but only hold for 6 hours before the disguise become weak and 3 more hours before it completely vanished, restoring back her original looks.

Also, this art of disguise depleted her spiritual energy a lot but since she could recover very fast, she used it often during her journey, which was the happiest time of her life since she came to this world as she could roam the streets and places without attracting troubles.

Also, because of her disguise, the man that Mo Han send to search for the whereabout of Tian Ming Hao came back in vain, which resulted another torment for them.

Tian Zhen Xin followed the her spiritual traces she put in the flare she gave Wan Ming. It was still 2 days before the meeting date , but she just wanted to know the progress they made till now. She arrived at an outskirt but not too empty place. The land was not crowded with people but not lack of people either, it was just right, like her request.

Plus, this place is very strategic as it was near the capital and located at the north of the capital city, only a few miles away from the Moon Sound Teahouse. She was really glad with this place.

She saw two person from Wan Ming's group guarding the tall tower building (which she was wondering how could it be done in such a short time) and walked over. "Excuse me, but what is this building?" She asked, acting innocent and clueless. "Hey kid, this is a new organisation that woul be established, is there anything that you need?" One of the man answered with a polite and kind manner, which she approved.

'A new power shall not be arrogant or too mysterious or it will surely invite troubles.' She thought to herself. "It's nothing, I was just curious since I am new here." Tian Zhen Xin greeted them goodbye and turn away, she decided to roam around a little before meeting Wan Ming tomorrow.

"Ouch!" Tian Zhen Xin was bumped by someone while she was watching the birds on the tree (A/N: for what reason she was observing the birds? I don't even know.) Tian Zhen Xin looks at the fat man with a disgusted face looking at her up and down. 'Oh dammit, why would I even met with this kind of people even when I'm disguised.' Tian Zhen Xin sighed mentally.

"Watch where you're going you lowly animals!" The fat man screamed. Tian Zhen Xin stood there blankly staring at the man like staring at a gorilla in the zoo. 'I was just standing here though? Plus, you're so big that I can't help noticed you from afar, why would I even bumped into you when I know I'm the one at lose later?'

"What are you looking at, huh? I'll dug your eyes out! Man! Come and dug out this dirty person eyes!" The fat man bellowed and a few of his servants came.

Qing Feng who happened to pass the place there with Ying Ge saw the whole scene sighed. Seeing the fragile and frail teenager getting bullied by the spoiled minister's cousin, Fei Yao making him felt guilty for not helping. As he was about to interfered, he saw the teenager taking out a long sword with it's cover on out.

"Swish!" "Thud!" "Thud!" "Argh!" One by one, the servant that came to Tian Zhen Xin was knocked down by the sword. 'Tch, what a disappointment, I didn't even use any strength and there they are, lying on the ground already.' Tian Zhen Xin snickered.

She slowly walk towards the frightened fat man that had plopped on the ground, trembling. She smiled, a creepy smile with the meaning of "You messed with the wrong person." Her entire demeanor turn creepy and dark, making one shivered when they saw it, including Qing Feng and Ying Ge nearby.

They didn't expect such a presenceless person could exuded such a creepy and scary aura which manage to affect them as well. Qing Feng look at the teenager who vanished into the woods, leaving the trembling fat man on the ground with his pants wet.

Tian Zhen Xin smiled satisfactorily, she was able the vent her frustration, first, for making her do exercise but not to her heart content (all of them was too easy, there are no flavors in it), second is for disturbing her during her appreaciating cuteness time, third is for acting shameless, lastly is she was just reminded of those badass character and yandere characters in the novels she read before.

"That was a nice time." Tian Zhen Xin beamed and vanished into her mind space to catch some sleep earlier.