Twenty Nine

Tian Zhen Xin eyed the bunch of man on the ground looking at her while holding their swords and spears, most of them is at Moon rank and a few even she can't detect their strength, which she presumed stronger than her.

They had a nasty looking face and some even have a big scar on their face making them scarier especially in the middle of the night, they were calling her and telling her to come down, which Tian Zhen Xin gladly ignored.

Her delicate and long fingers didn't stop plucking the strings making the melody didn't end, making the people on the ground more angry.

"Hey kid! I said come down, or we will go up to bring you down! Also, that guy behind you, what is your relationship with him?" A man that have a scar on his left cheek said furiously, this is the first time he was disrespected like this.

Tian Zhen Xin raised her eyebrow, good thing she had her hat veil before started playing Ice Heart, so people didn't see any reaction from her. But, she had noted their words, 'So, they know this guy, that's mean they are probably the one who chased after him.' She said.

The surrounding started to drop in temperature as moonlight shone to her. As the bunch of people appeared, Xiao Bing had entered back Ice Heart, which is why the spirit and cold aura of Ice Heart emitted slowly following the flow of becoming-chaotic melody.

"Xin Xin, I think it's really good to practice me on them!" Xiao Bing said to her with excitement through their telepathic connection, her bloodthirsty can't help radiated out which make her chuckled. "Okay, let's practice on them." Tian Zhen Xin answered.

The people on the ground started to get more noisy and some even try to chop the tree, but Ice Heart had frozen the tree from the inside, making their efforts to chop the tree in vain.  The nasty looking guy get angry and jump with his spiritual energy towards Tian Zhen Xin on the tree.

With Xiao Bing's guidance, the melody turn to it's climax and become sharp, Tian Zhen Xin eyed the guy coming towards her and pluck a string with spiritual energy on her finger. "Ugh!" The guy felt a sharp and cold pain in his heart and he immediately fell down from the air, laying on the ground lifelessly with his whole body frozen and a pained and horrored expression.

Everyone turn silent, Tian Zhen Xin was surprised by the power of Ice Heart, 'That was an instakill! Awesome!' She thought. She never felt like this before, she didn't know that removing annoying fly could be so great of a feeling.

She eyed the other guy and do the same thing. "Ugh!" "Argh!" "Thud!" Sounds of people grunting before fell to the ground like the first guy sounded one by one. Making the others started to stared and Tian Zhen Xin with horror and run for their life.

But come on, how could Tian Zhen Xin let them go? Who ask them to mess with her? In 10 seconds, there are no more movements on the ground, and the corpse that had frozen like an ice started to melt nd dissolved into the soil like an ice would do.

"Wow! Xin Xin! You are so cool! You had completely grasp all of the points with just one try!" Xiao Bing said after she left Ice Heart, Tian Zhen Xin, which is still playing Ice Heart with a more calm and soothing melody smiled. She was actually very surprised at the results of the corpses, she know that Ice Heart and Xiao Bing is strong, but definitely didn't expect it to be that strong!

"I guess it's innate talent." Tian Zhen Xin chuckled, the forest nd mountain turn tranquil and calm again, with the company of melody from Tian Zhen Xin, the beast all eased up their worries and silently stood there enjoying the melody.

"What happen to the corpses?" Tian Zhen Xin asked, Xiao Bing look on the ground that had now clean without any remains and shrugged. "I fed on their spiritual energy to replenish mine, well I only will naturally take those with bad intentions and evil nature, those are not, will remain as puddle of water until evaporated and their souls will be purified before they were reborned."

"That amazing?" Tian Zhen Xin sucked her breath. Xiao Bing shrugged, "It's actually some additional my previous master done to me, he felt guilty on killing people with no bad intentions or evil nature so he ask a master i guess? I don't really know who that person is and that person add this effect on me."

"It actually improved me a lot though! Sometimes I felt really sick because I digested their spiritual energy, so after that changes, I never felt sick again!" Xiao Bing said happily. Tian Zhen Xin nodded, 'so Xiao Bing fed on bad people's spiritual energy.' She nodded mentally.

She looked on the ground again, there are not even a single or a drop of water on the ground, which means that they are all evil nature and bad intentions people, she was a bit glad, for her first killing has no 'accident victim'.

She understand Xiao Bing's previous master's concerns, she knows that sometimes people that joined a bad groups doesn't really means that they were all bad, sometimes they were backstories about it, especially for soldiers and during wars, most of them is just fighting for their beloved country, so to actually killed them and fed on their spiritual energy is too cruel as they don't have bad intentions, unless they really did have it.

"Ugh.. Who-who are you?" A man voice sounded from behind her, she knows that the guy she rescued had regained consciousness, Xiao Bing had went back to her mind space and she didn't turned back or answered, making the air around them awkward. The guy tried to move but felt a pain at his abdomen, he look at it and realised his wounds had been bandaged.

He knows now who is this person in front of him. "Thank you sir for helping me and saving me." He cupped his hand, but Tian Zhen Xin still ignored him. He felt troubled and awkward but still grateful. Actually, Tian Zhen Xin is contemplating whether to end the melody or not making her absent minded on what he was saying, but she didn't feel like ending it so she decided to continued playing, only know she is focused back.

"Can...I call my friends? They must be worried about me." The guy said. Tian Zhen Xin raised her eyebrows and turn around to look at the guy, he was surprised but his face is still calm, which make Tian Zhen Xin satisfied.

"Is your friends those people in the bushes there? They had been staying there for a while." She said while faced to the bushes about 50 feets away from them. The bushes shake a little when she looked at their direction. Soon, one by one,  people come out, and the guy on the tree had his eyes shine bright.

"Boss! TanTu! Guys!" He called out. Wan Ming had his eyes on the white figure playing the Gu Qin all the time while TanTu shed hapoy tears with some other sompanions, they were all so happy when they saw TanDe woke up just now, they thought he was dead, they were about to lounge forwards when those stupid bastards appeared and meet their end, witnessing all of that, they were terrified by the white figure and didn't dare to went out, they just didn't expect the white figure to had sensed their presence since the beginning.