Chapter 27

Zayn P.O.V

This is it, after much anticipation, blood sweat, and tears to get me back up, I'm here, I'm getting my baby back. The other side of the room Troy, the one who has ruined everything for me and my plans for me and my baby, stares me down with those disgusting looks in his eyes. "It's always you and you get what you want, you always get what you want! From the underground boxing wins, the most beautiful people under your arm, money, and power over this city it's always you and damn fucking family, ALWAYS. FUCKING. WINNING! But not today, this time I will win! And I've won the one thing you have held dearly for a very long while, him," Pointing at poor little Liam. My dear Liam, I'm so sorry that I couldn't protect you when they invaded our home, destroyed everything that my family worked for, hurt my family...no our family, and made us all look weak. Today and for now on everything right and we will have our happily ever after.

"I got to say, Troy, for someone who complains about not winning you talk a big game after stealing the love of my life away from me, that's cute, however that all ends today," I pull out my knife and my gun. A hysterical laugh left Tory's lips "To be very honest sweet Mr. Zayn,

today the end of the era of the Malik Mafia and the start of my empire, starting-" Points his gun at Liam's head "With baby boy right here,". "You wouldn't fucking dare-" Oh Zaynie boy I do actually~" Pulling the Liam to his chest. "Unless Liam tells us who he loves the most! But of course, he's going to be careful of who he chooses if he doesn't want a bullet through his head, right darling?~" Troy, this sick fuck some goddamn balls to kiss Liam's forehead in front of me. "So Liam dear, who do you choose; Me or Zayn?".

Louis P.O.V

"Louis, save me!" I beating absolute fuck out this bitch ass fuckers who think they have the privilege to touch my beloved and get away with it, unforgivable. I let out a large yell "Come at me! I want to face against you fuckers who call yourself strong men, but try to fuck someone's love, rats!". Compared to where Harry is, we're close yet too far from each other. On the other side of the room, Harry in a beautiful bride dress on a bed, tears in his eyes behind what would be a wall of wide-back football players. But besides this current situation, something is off about him. He's hugging his stomach, Don't fucking tell me... "Did you fuckers... do something to Harry?" I slowly asked. "Ha! What would you want to know-HAAA" Ooops, my trigger fingers clicked... Fuck I'm slowly losing it.

Harry P.O.V

He blacked out...and he shot one of the players in the dick...now it's going to be a bloodbath. Louis stopped moving with the gun still facing toward the players and looked up. His eyes are pure black, his displeased face slowly turns sinister. With a slow head turn, that signature smirk rose again. These fuckers are stupid to try to joke and mess with Louis like that, and it's their lives on the line. Now more scared of Louis than my attackers.

"Louis! Clam down! They didn't touch-" Another shot rang out and another soldier down. I've been hit with red landing on my eyes, shit that hurts. I tried to clean the blood off my eyes, dirtying my gloves, forcing tears to run down my eyes. From the blood and what I'm seeing in front of me. My future husband has truly lost his mind. "You bloody rats asking for Louis Tomlinson's hands in death?! I'll be more than honored to fulfill your dying wishes to be killed by me because you got me all the way fucked up mates!". Welcome to Hell, meet the devil himself, and I just his bride.

"COME ON BABY! ENJOY THE SHOW! I'LL MAKE IT DEALER'S CHOICE BABY" Louis echoed ear to ear throughout the room. Louis seductively walks closer to the players as most of them slowly back away closer to me "Harry baby~ you're the dealer sweetheart! What should I do~? Should I-" Louis shots one guy in the arm "Hit in the left? Or-" shots another in the knee "Hit in the right~? Wait! Wait wait wait, I lost track it's your choice darling my bad...MY BAD!" He shots three men across their chests, I don't want this...No one...please?

Louis finally stopped walking after making a carpet of blood and shot up men, pleading for their lives and wishing the nightmare to end. "Where's the girl's squad that was supposed to be one of our strongest teams?!" A half-alive player cries out. "Oh, those bitches including my ex?! After they attacked us while we were recovering, we told those bitches down! And now," turns to me, finally inches away from each other "Time to finish the job, so will it be princess~? It's your choice! Kill them or let them die?" He got down to my level and headed me to the gun. What? He wants me to finish the job?!

Louis pulled me from the bed and carried me to the football players each with a gun hole on some part of their body, crying and begging for their lives. He put me down, dust off the dirt off my pink dress, and locked the gun into my hands. "Those so-called strong men have hurt you and hurt what's mine! Now they have to face the music! And you'll end their last note, so do it!" "What?! Louis, please! I don't want to do-" Do it Harry! Show me you can be a mafia wife! Make. ME. Proud!" Louis yells into my ear. "NO!"YES!"NO!"DO IT!"LOUIS PLEASE NO!"STOP BEING A PUSSY AND DO IT" I'M HAVING OUR BABY! YOU DUMB FUCK!"....Oops.