Chapter 1

Liam P.O.V

It's Monday morning, I woke up and did my morning routine, and walked to school. As I got there I spot my two best friends, Harry and Niall waiting for me.

"Good morning Liam!" they both greeted me with hugs. As we got in the school, suddenly a huge crowd of girls lining up on both sides of the lockers, because "The Bad Boys" of the school have arrived.

There's Louis, the crazy funny bad boy, who gets in trouble all the time, Josh, drummer bad boy, always causing noises, around the school and their Leader Zayn, the popular bad boy, breaking the rules, smoking with the boys outside the school and attracting every girl in school.

But they're also dangerous, going to underground fights, beating up every sports team in the school and if you catch their eyes, there's no escape.

As they can through a crowd of screaming girls, their eyes set on me and my friends, and they all smirked came over. Oh No

Zayn P.O.V

As for me and my boys, pass through our screaming fans, like every morning, and as we got through, we saw our favorite group of cute innocent nerds, my lucky day.

Liam P.O.V

Oh god, "The Bad Boys" are coming these way, we try to walk away, then suddenly each one of us was grabbed by a bad boy. I felt a hot breath on the back of the neck, giving me shivers through my body, and as I tried to turn around, I was pressed against the lockers.

"Where you going cutie?" Zayn asked trailing his hands on my covered chest. I'm scared to answer, that I didn't move a muscle, but Zayn didn't like it, so he giving open mouth kisses on my neck. I let out a soft moan, as I look at Harry and Niall, who is also been giving the same treatment by other bad boys.

As Zayn was done, he gave me a peck on the cheek and whisper into my ear "we're going to see each other a lot more princess" with that a hard spank on my bum. Zayn winked at me, as he and his crowd walked away, leaving us covered in love bites.

The large crowd of girls circles around us, with they're smiling faces, with "you're our heroes, being given pleasure by The Bad Boys" and "we're skipping Ziam, Larry, and Nosh", It's overwhelming for us.

Why are we so attracted to "The Bad Boys"? Why us?, we're just normal teens and this happens? And why do I have a feeling of danger?

Am I falling for a dangerous bad boy?