Chapter 7

Liam P.O.V

If you're wondering, I'm still a virgin and me and Zayn didn't have sex, but last night was beautiful.

Flashback

Zayn kissed, licked and biting my body everywhere, while I was moaning and screaming"Mine, only mine" Zayn said open mouth kissing me while his right hand, pumps my length as moan louderThen the next thing I knew, our lengths were together as Zayn griding on me"See this Liam, all the pleasure, pain, and marks give you show that you belong to me" Zayn hotly whisper in my ear.

End of Flashback

I'm now in a large bed with Zayn arms possessively around me, I can't leave. "Morning princess" Zayn greet in his sex god morning voice. "Good morning Zayn" I greet back, I don't want to make Zayn angry. "I want to you to see some rules, I want you to follow," Zayn said in a really serious tone. "Number one, if you're doing something bad outside, like school, in town, etc, that is something I don't like, that is a hard smack on the bum, then punishment later".  OK, don't do something, he's going to punish you for, nice. "Number two, don't flirt with other people, especially in front of me, Top secret punishment, that I'll do if you're bad".  Good luck with Liam

"And Number three, only pleasure me and only me, no one else got it?" as he holds me closer. "Yes, Zayn" I agreed, he smiled.  "Come on me and the boys have a surprise" he grabbed my hand and we walked out of the bedroom. We head to the kitchen, where Josh and Louis are eating with................ Harry and Niall?!?! "Liam?" Harry and Niall questioned why I'm here, then we turn to The Bad Boys, who are smirking and have something on their backs. Now we're scared.

"What's going on?" Me, Harry and Niall came close together. "We want to 'play' with you cuties" They moved forward and we backed up, when we hit a wall, they grabbed us and put us over their shoulders. "Let us go, Zayn!!!" I try to make Zayn explain what they're going to do to us. What do they mean 'play'? They dropped us in a room with wisps, handcuffs, chains, etc. OH. MY. GOSH. "Welcome to the 'Playroom', where you three are going to be our bitches" Zayn announced with an evil smile on his face.

Why are we trapped in 50 shades of Gray book? trapped by Bad boys in a so-called 'Playroom'.