Chapter 6

Liam P.O.V

Zayn and I are at a warehouse in the dark side of London. "Zayn, the champ is here" the frontman greet him. "Who's this cutie?" the frontman looked at me, I looked at the ground shyly, then Zayn pulled me closer. "He's mine, dude no one is touching him, but me" Zayn example pulling me inside. The warehouse looks dirty outside, but professional inside and it's crowded. Zayn has his own dressing room for his matches, he is now practicing, throwing punches at the punching bag, doing push-ups and other training, and he's doing it all shirtless. Take me away in his pleasure.

I'm watching him training, on the sideline, it boring but, I guess see new things is good too right? "Zayn, you're up" Zayn looked at me and gave me a kiss. "I want a reward when I win, princess," he said holding my hand and lead me to the fighting room. We went to the fighting room, everyone formed a large circle with a pathway to the middle. They introduce Zayn and his opponent, his name is Troy. Troy saw me and smirked and gave me a dirty look, this can't be good. Zayn saw him looking at me, and his eyes turned into the shade of pure darkness, his hands turned pure white and everything else of Zayn is red. Someone leaving in a body bag.

The fight started and in a flash, Zayn sucker punched Troy straight in the head, and immediately his head turned bloody red. His eyes showed no life, but his heart is still beating. Thank god, even if gave me a dirty look, I don't want him dead. The crowd crowned Zayn as the winner, in under 10 seconds, god he's strong, Zayn might manhandle me going home. Zayn saw me, and grabbed me and walk to his dressing room. He throws me on the couch with such force and climbed on top of me, then attacked me with a deep rough kiss. It's was like the sex god in him exploded with pleasure, anger, and possessive emotions. "We're going to my house now!" he picks me up over his shoulder and carried me out of the warehouse.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

When we got to Zayn's house, Louis and Josh were already asleep and don't know we here. Zayn still has me over his shoulder, when we were in Zayn's room which is huge. He threw me onto the bed and climbed on top of me, licking his lips, holding me down as I look at this sex god, who is beyond angry and furious. "YOU'RE MINE, AND NO ONE CAN HAVE YOU, BUT ME!!" He screamed at me, looking down on me, then attacked my body with his hands, ripping my shirt and kissing over my head and chest.

I'm being taken over, by a possessive, angry and furious bad boy, and I love it.