Chapter 10

Liam P.O.V.

I'm going to the liberty at school, after thinking about what happened on Sunday, when I was deflowered by Zayn, who's now my boyfriend.  yeah........ he asked me out after we had sex, but I'm still innocent to Zayn and everyone else. Holding on to my books, when a group of jocks stalks in front of me. I'm in trouble, where's Zayn!!!! "That's him, Zayn's little princess, isn't he so cute?" one jock said with an evil smirk. "Let's take him" the whole team agree and grabbed me and I was carried on by a jock. "Please let me go" I begged them, but the whole team laughed at me. "Don't worry babe, you're not the only one, we've got your friends too".  oh no not Harry and Niall too.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

They dropped me in the locker room and I fell on my bum.  As fix myself, I see Harry and Niall in the corner, scared out of their minds. "Wh...what do you want from us?" I asked scare, and trying to comfort Harry and Niall. "We want some pleasure, and we pick three little nerds that are going to give us that pleasure" The main jock, said as the team came close to us. Suddenly, the door was kicked open and we see our heroes with angry looks on their faces, especially my boyfriend Zayn. Zayn ran and rounded house kicked one jock and punched another jock. Louis was chocking the big jock of their group and Josh keep punching one jock, who was about to touch Niall.

I'm seeing beaten up bodies of the football team (American Football), in front of me and my friends.  Zayn, Louis, and Josh ran to us, I hugged Zayn, crying on his chest, as he wrapped his arms around me, protectively and possessively. "None of you are going to touch my princess again, or I'll personally get rid of all of you, motherfuckers". He carried me to the nurse with the others behind us.  "Well, their no bruises or any sign of injuries, they're going to be fine, the nurse explained. "Can we take them home? they must be tired?" Zayn asked with a respective tone than me, myself is shocked.

"Seem that you boys saved these innocent students, I'll let the principal know about the situation, suspend the whole Football team for two weeks and yes, please escort Liam Payne, Harry Styles, and Niall Horan home. Thank God, for the nurse, she always there for us, understand us like an actual person. "Let's go home, boys" Zayn announced to us, as I looked at him, very confused. "Home?" I asked as he smirked at me. "Yes, beautiful home, at my house" he took my hand, as we all left the school together as a group.

Me and my possessive boyfriend of a bad boy.