Chapter 15

Liam P.O.V

It's been 8 months seen me and Zayn have been together and it's a bit more of romance, possessive protection and a lot of sex. Zayn was thinking of doing Roleplay, to make our relationship exciting, and I can't agree more. Larry is on vacation to Jamaica because it's summer vacation and Nosh is also on vacation Ireland to meet Niall's family.  Niall's aunts and uncles want to meet Josh for so long. So it's me and Zayn, in one huge mansion, be ourselves together.

Anyway so right now I'm in a typical schoolboy uniform, getting into character as we're doing a student/teacher roleplay Zayn came up with from the 'Jar of sexual roleplay', literally.

*Roleplay time*

I'm walking into Mr. Malik's office because he wanted to talk to me after school. I'm really nervous, we've been secretly dating for 3 months and if he calls me into his office, there's a problem. Knocked on the door, no answer? "Come in Liam". I nervously came into his office, he was sitting at his desk, looking sexy as anyway with a smirk on his face. "I'm glad you could make it, Liam" he got up and start slowly circling around me, and closed the door.

"Why did you call me here Zayn?" I asked in a serious and scared tone. "I heard some things" Zayn who is still circling around me. "What things?!?!" "About you, my dear Liam". "Wh...what a.a.about m..me?" "Some boys are eyeing you, saying 'how much they to fuck your little ass', and just yesterday you were hugging another boy and he kissed you on the cheek, right in front of me!!!!!". I gasped and swallowed hard as he grabbed my hair and whispered in my ear. "You know what happens to naughty little boys?" he said hotly in my ear. "They get punished".

Zayn grabbed me by my hair and pulled and bent me over his deck, taking his belt out. "Little bad naughty boys have to be punished, Liam" he whispered in my ear as he started to spank me. Zayn spanked me for a good 15 minutes, then stopped by putting his hands clothed bum and pulled it down. "So red and pinkish your ass is, also so round and perfect for me to destroy" Zayn smirked, giving kisses along my neck and back, as I moaned in his breathtaking pleasure with his mysterious goal he planned to do with me.

Zayn didn't put one finger no, he put his entire hand in my hole, making screaming from the top of my lungs as if I was in paranormal activity. "I can see the extra-large buttplug I ordered for you really came in handy, I can fit my entire hand inside you" as he went deeper, then came out. Zayn spread my legs, lining his cock on my hole, he came down and whispered in my ear again. "You're mine and I'm going to show you that you're only mine".

He pounded me with such force, maximum speed and crazy strength, that is pretty hard to breathe. "You like that Liam?, like how my huge cock destroy your little cute ass?, like how I marked every single part of your body?, like how I pleasure you with rough sex, princess? Zayn growled hard as I moaned even louder. "YES ZAYN YES!!!!!!!" I screamed in his darkest pleasure. He picked me up, turned us around and I began to ride him.

"Ride my little darling, ride my huge large cock in your ass" Zayn grabbed my waist and pounded my hole as I'm riding. "I want the whole world to see us" Zayn grabbed me and pushed me to the window and starts pounding on the window. "YOU'RE MINE, I'LITTLE PRINCESS AND YOU LOVE IT!!!!!!" He came inside me, as I moan to the X rated Max to Zayn. We fell backward with Zayn still inside me, we breathe so hard that we try to breathe regularly. Zayn pulled me into a possessive hug and squeezed me tight with his head of my shoulder. "I love you Liam, my intelligent and sexy princess," Zayn said, kissing my neck as I smiled looking down at the ground. "I love you too Zayn, my possessive bad boy prince" we made out under his desk and we slept the night away.

He is my forever, he is my soul, he is the possessive bad boy, the love I forever hold.