Chapter 16

Liam P.O.V

This is so uncomfortable and it's killing my bum.

Zayn gave me a remote-control vibrator, now I have the vibrator inside me and Zayn as the controller.

And it's not just me, Harry and Niall have remote-control vibrators too.

All because the Bad Boys are playing a game with us, too see who can last the longest without releasing.

And to make all worst we wearing cock rings with it. Great.

I'm currently on the bleachers, studying for a test on my free period.

Suddenly, the vibrator when on high, as I'm trying not to moan.

But that a sign that Zayn is nearby and I have to meet with him, so I won't be punished.

I packed my stuff and walk out the bleachers, only to receive a text from my boyfriend.

Bathroom, Front building, you have 5 minutes before it gets worse - Zayn

I didn't waste time, I speed walk to the bathroom with this pain in my bum, afraid of what Zayn is coming to do to me.

I made it to the bathroom, just to see Zayn standing in the middle of the bathroom while Louis with Harry in his arms leaning against the sink and Josh having Niall in this arms leaning against the stalls.

"Hello Princess, come here" Zayn command, as I slowly walking over to my lover.

Zayn wrapped his arms around me pulling me close with his hot breath in my ear.

"We're going to play a game my little treasure, which baby boy can last longer without releasing" he purred in my ear then went over to the door locking it.

"Are you ready boys?" Louis announced and smirked with Zayn and Josh circling around me and my friends.

"Let's get started" The Bad Boys pressed the remote controls on to high, making us collapse on the floor, holding it our privates with groaning and moaning in pain and pleasure.

"Come on Harry, I'll eat you out if you win" Louis smirked, picking up Harry and pulled his pants and boxers down........wait?  Why is Harry wearing Victoria's secret panties?  And so is Niall!?!?!?

"I see Harry have panties, just like my little angel here" Josh pushed down Niall's pants showing a bright pink tutu-looking underwear, making Niall blush harder than a Coca-Cola can.

"What about Liam, Zayn?" Josh asked, Oh gosh.

Zayn smirked wildly and grabbed my pants and pull them down showing nothing but my private showing in front of everyone, making me blush like crazy.

All of the boys were in shock, Harry and Niall stand there in shock, but Louis and Josh looked like they're impressed and smirked.

"Wow Zayn, we forgot that you like possession free without extras" Josh commented.

"Yeah, that's how he loves to play with them, even without the kinks and roleplay" Louis followed back.

Then I felt weak, dropping down to my knees moaning and whimpering. 

I realized that Zayn turned up the volume, by pressing to the highest mode on the vibrator and screaming to the top of my lungs.

"Aww is my baby boy crying for daddy, so cute ~" Zayn made fun of me.

"Aww Zayn, I think your little princess here wants his bottle" Louis suggested.

"Oh I'll give him, his bottle alright" with that Zayn dropped his pants to the ground showing his cock aiming at me.

"Go ahead princess, time to drink up" Zayn pulled the head, making me absorb his sword between my lips and started sucking my 'bottle'.

Suddenly we all heard a loud moan coming from Harry as he gave up against the vibrator and released his precum through the cock ring.

"Oh what a shame Kitty, but since You've been a good little kitten to me and the rest of the boys, I'll give you a treat~" Louis flipped Harry over on his back, pulled out the vibrator and start eating out him.

"Well that leaves the Angel and the Princess, Josh" Zayn petted me, while I'm sucking him.

"Well then, I guess we can kick it up a notch" Josh announced as Zayn pulled me out.

Josh and Zayn pulled both me and Niall on the counter and pumping our cocks, seeing who will last longer.

"Come on Angel, you can last longer for daddy" Josh kissed Niall's neck, making him moan and scared of disappointment.

"Now Princess, do it for daddy, showing your appreciation for daddy" Zayn praised, kissing my temple and rubbing my back.

"In the heated battle between me and Niall, Niall moaned to the top of his lungs, letting go of himself in Josh's hand,  crowning me the winner.

"So the winner is Liam, I'm very impressed and proud of you Princess" Zayn picked me up and gave me a hungry, passionate kiss.

"Now a winner needs a prize right?"  suddenly Zayn flipped me over on my stomach and push himself inside me.

"But the winner is me, fucking you as the prize" Zayn heavenly thrusts me harder then came.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

After we cleaned up everything, Zayn and the Bad Boys give all of us piggyback rides, seen we can't walk perfectly.

Got on Zayn's back, wrapping myself around him and feeling his immortal warmth.

"When we get back to our house want to have a major cuddle fest," Zayn asked me and the others, and all agreed.

Once Zayn unlocked and open the door, a huge crowd of people surrounding the bathroom looked at us with shocked faces.

I felt so embarrassed, then Zayn stepped up to the crowd.

"I hope you guys enjoyed the show, because me, my boyfriend and my boys are out" Zayn announced as the crowd made a pathway to the front doors.

Hearing the 'OMG!!' and the girls giggling and fangirling about little loud performance.

"Let's go home," Zayn said making me smile.

Even how rough and passionate he can be, I will always love Zayn, My Possessive Bad Boy.