Chapter 21

Liam P.O.V

"TROY?!?!" 

"In life and person sweetheart!" Troy looked down at me with a wicked evil smirk and his arms in the air.

"I thought you were in a body bag being taken to the ER," I said confused as hell.

"Well, princess! I was, but now I'm back and bad as fuck to destroy Malik and his pussy group he called The Bad Boys" He explained his himself, and I hate him calling me princess because the nickname should be called from Zayn.

"But Why?" I asked

"For years I've lost to Zayn Malik in everything including his best friends, but the icebreaker of it all was you Liam, the first time I saw you at the underground fight club I knew I had to have you, until I found out that you were dating my worst enemy after I got my ass kick again from him, it pushes me to my limits to plan out taking out Zayn Malik and have my happily ever after!!!" he explains his crazy plan.

"But why bring Harry and Niall into this crazy mess? I thought you were only after me!" I ask really loudly.

"To tell you this you're half right, at first it was only you that I was after, but I met a few people from that you and you're little friends may remember" Troy snapped his fingers.

Large figures appear from the shadows, really familiar figures.

"The Football team should have known you guys were involved in this"

"Oh, there's more than just them sweetheart".

One more shadowed figure, I can not believe this at all.

"Justin!! I trusted you and I thought you were my friend!!" I yelled with his half-guilty look on his face.

"I'm sorry Liam, but this is for my big brother" Justin gave me a sassy smirk and got closer to his crazy big sibling.

"I can't believe this is really happening, but wait?! WHAT GOING TO DO TO ZAYN?!" I asked with a high tone.

"Well darling, knocking him out was just the warm-up, the next step to my plan is not just hurt him, but to kill him and his gang completely!!" Troy raised his voice and the gang cheered in joy as I'm shocked in fear. 

"But first I have to make an announcement to him and his fam, about my important next step" His eyes stare down at me "You!" 

Zayn please save us and save us quick!!!

Zayn P.O.V

Gosh, every single thing in and out of my body hurt, I can't move a muscle, I can't feel a thing and for the first time in my life, I've lost something/someone very important to me, Liam.

The X Leader took my bribe away from me, and gave me my first loss of my life, damn.

But one thing good now about my situation is that I'm not flat on the street like a dead man, I'm at my private family hospital.

Nurses everywhere trying to treat my injuries, give me food and give me life.

And thank god, Louis and Josh are getting the same treatment then dying, it would hurt the mess out of Harry and Niall.

"Young Master Malik, your father wants to speak with you in private in his office, we'll bring a wheelchair for you sir" One of the nurses informed me and left to bring the wheelchair.

Oh god, its father, I wonder what he's going to say, he is the mafia boss of this family.

The nurse came back with the wheelchair, she was strong enough to pick me up and made sure I was good and started rolling me to the office.

"Is it only him, I'm going to be talking to Miss?" I asked the nurse.

"Young Master, it is not only him but the rest of your family including your mother and sisters" Oh boy the family come in too.

My family runs multiple businesses besides the Tomlinson and Devines families. but one of them is own hospitals, but this one is our private hospital where not only my family but the Tomlinson and the Devines can regroup and recover from gang activities.

The nurse knocks the door that snaps me out of thought "Master Malik, The Young Master is here" nurse announce.

"Come in".

The nurse opens the door and to show my sisters sitting on either couch, my mother sitting on father's deck and the mafia boss himself in his boss ass chair all of them with a serious look on faces.

"My son, how are your injuries?" my father asked.

"I'm recovering in good terms, father" I reply.

"Good, so how did this happened?if it wasn't for the emergency program signal that was in the house you probably be dead with the other boys!" my mother complain.

"Well, for the the few weeks, this mystery person called X Leader had being sending messages to my lover Liam, at first it was just Liam and me getting these messages when they start coming to Louis, Josh and their lovers, threatening to take them away blast our families name, and we were not going to take it, so we had this gang fight and we were winning until an explosion came from the house with 3 figures coming out of the smoke, I was hit with this explosion when I heard Liam's scream from house and ran, but after I was hit the figures from the smoke was X Leader and two others with the sweethearts in their arms, Louis and Josh tried to pull me up but were knocked out by a member of X Leader and I was out of energy and strength to fight and I collapse, then their X Leader stand in front of me, mocking me and took my love and his best friends away from us" I finished explaining.

"DO YOU HOW HARD I CRIED MY FUCKING TEARS OUT FATHER! ANY OF YOU HAVE NEVER SEE ME CRY SINCE I WAS A FUCKING BABY!! BUT I NEVER CRIED SOON MUCH IN MY LIFE WHEN I LOSE LIAM! I KNOW PEOPLE DON'T SEE IT BUT THAT BOY CHANGED ME!! I scream with all the breath out of my lungs with tears in my eyes.

My father got up from his chair, all eyes were on him to see what he is going to do next.

I thought he'll look down on me and slap me, but he didn't.

He put his hand on my shoulder and gave me a gentle smile.

"Son, that was most heartfelt thing you ever said, that's how you know you found the right one, most of your life, you take things like its nothing, now since you found someone to love, you finally became a man to take the role of the Malik Mafia Leader" my father kissed on the forehead.

"Father" I could cry for days because I never felt this type of love from my father before.

"And as for this X Leader character, I contact the Tomlinson and Devines about the issue and we already started an operation to save Liam, Harry, and Niall, but it's on your count because it took a whole lot of balls to fight a full gang with just three you kids" my father explain the whole plan.

"So my son, the next leader of our family what do you say?"

"If it's for the family and saving the bribes, no way in hell am I'm saying no!"

"Good, because we need to work on this now, we got this email this morning from our enemy in hand".

"Let me see!!"

COME AND JOIN THE WEDDING OF X LEADER AND LIAM PAYNE 

IT'S SURE TO GO OFF IN A BANG!!

Not on my watch, I'm going to save Liam, because THIS IS OUR WAR THIS IS OUR FIGHT!!