Chapter 25

Liam P.O.V

I can't believe it what is happening right now, Zayn....is alive. I've been hoping and dreaming for the day Zayn would come back to me and lost all hope for myself but now he's here! "X! You have something that's important to me than life itself," Zayn draws his attention to me and Troy as took me up from the floor with a big smirk on his face. "Then you will die trying to chase what you've lost," Troy snapped his fingers as four bodyguards appear out of nowhere. "Take the bride away, I'll take my cake and eat it later," One of the guards picked me up and threw me over his shoulders begins to walk off with me screaming for Zayn. "Don't worry Liam! I'm not leaving this place without my princess," Zayn yells towards me. "Finally after years of waiting for this perfect moment, this will be our last battle begins Zayn Malik" Troy chuckles evilly.

That was the last thing I heard before the doors were closed and locked up. Meaning whoever comes out of that room is King. "Let me go! Let me go! Let me go!" I continually tried to hit the guard to slow him down. "Stop it you little bitch! We're putting in a place so you don't get in the way of us winning," The second guard spoke in annoyedly. "What place?" I fearfully asked. "Oh just somewhere nice and quiet for you to scream your little head out not knowing if your 'Daddy' is coming for you," the guard taunts me as he reaches for his keys as we have stopped moving. The taunting guard unlocks a door to an unknown room "This is your little jail cell or to say 'Waiting room' until your groom comes to pick you up," The guard that hailed me throw me in the room then closed the door and locks back up. "Have a nice stay! But just so you know, it's not going to Zayn coming for you," They started chuckling as they leave me in this dark small room. So cold, a small room about the same size as a closet with cold walls and floor making my skin shake as I try to hold myself together, "Z-Zayn..." I feel myself slowly shutting down itself. Please save me.

Louis P.O.V

"Alright Men! Move Forward!" We rush into the building in full speed. Me and the boys divide a plan to attack in all different directions of the building to search for our babies and attack any X gang member on site. Each hall isn't shown to be different from the other we past by making harder for us to find them, to find Harry. "Intruders! Intruders! Get them!" Get rid of them!" An group of X members starts changing at us but I'm not backing down, my bat is ready. I took out the bat and made my first swing to the head, this man tried to upper-cut me before I hit him another pow in the mid-section. "Come at me you little shits! I want my wife! Where's Harry?!" the whole hall could hear me roar. "WHERE. IS. HARRY?!!"

I look down at some of the X gang who witness the power of my anger destroying their gang member. Three of them were ready to defend themselves while two of them literally pissed themselves before slowly running away screaming, fucking pussies. I grab the beaten member and threw him to the feet of his comrades in their shaken state. "Do the fuck I have to keep on responding myself?! Where the fuck is Harry?!" demanding my wife. The group of X members looked at me in terror then looked down at their almost dead teammate "Yo...Yo-You'll pay for this Louis Tomlinso-" A bat in the head quite the little screamer. "I don't want or care for cries for revenge and shit! If I can't find my darling as I've been asking so kindly I'll adventure and destroy any bitch ass mother fucker in my way to find my bride! Now FUCKING MOVE BITCH!" I started charging with my men following not too far behind. Don't worry my sweet, My coming for you!

Harry P.O.V

God my head hurts so much but I don't know why I can't open my eyes. "Oh, Harry~" A group of voices only a mother could love and for me to fear, oh no. I remember these voices, their not comforting and understanding but their coming for me. "We know the last time we've encounter didn't end as planned at least for us, but this time we have you to ourselves~" I don't want this! I don't want this! I don't want this!! "Please touch me! Please! You're hurting two people with this" I plead with them to stop this. "As if sweetheart! Do you know how many people have to want to fuck the life out of you?! Many! But since you've joined that fucking mafia family and got engaged to Tomlinson, the number of fucks given for your engagement has been threw out the window bae, WE WANT THAT ASS BOY!" I can hear the hunger in their voices and come too close for comfort.

Is this the rest of my young life? To be carrying a human but to probably lose it to gang rape and never get the chance to tell the father? Yes, I'm pregnant! I'm a few months in and haven't been able to tell Louis because of this gang war! Now I have to be a subject or 'doll' to be played with these hungry and scary men growling at me like it's lunchtime with the last of my hope about to be gone. As I finally accepted my fate, I slowly open my legs hearing a loud cheering and whistling in reaction. "That's right sweetheart," "Keep it coming," "display yourself more," "show off that what you have down there," the comments keep coming and coming. "Now, let's begin the fes-" BOOM!

A loud sound ear rapes the whole room from a blast destroying the door. "Hello, Boys~" A voice, the voice I've been dying to hear in so long, the voice of my hero, my lover and my future husband. "Lou-Louis?" I quietly from the rising commotion slowly about to go down. "That's right my dear, your King is here to rescue his queen," If I haven't cried enough throughout the time I've been kidnapped this is the climax, he's here, my king. "Cute little speech Tomlinson but that isn't going to save your life being beaten out of you today bitch," The group of men threatened my Louis with so hate. However, I can hear the smirk in Louis's voice in his response "Hah that's cute, sounds like you guys had been rehearsing this just for this moment but the one thing that going to be beaten you bastards for trying to rape my wife!' The anger in my husband's voice slowly creeps out as the sound of weaponry draws out. "Bring it on Tomlinson!!" "Harry darling, try to cover your ears somehow, you're not going to like this next part," Louis advice me before hell breaks loose.

Louis, please save me! Save Us!