Chapter 23

Niall P.O.V

Time is at the essence leading to the upcoming Mexican standoff of Bad Boys Vs. the X Gang and we have to be the reason/prize for who ends up with Victorious. All I wanted is to enjoy my relationship with Josh and live happily but sometimes bitches can't mind their own business and get on some stupid petty shit. Now me and my best friends are kidnapped by ugly ass manholes who can't find hoes small enough to perfectly fit with their Led-shaped dicks. Even Liam told us that X Leader was going to marry him and kill Zayn and the boys while setting me and Harry as play toys. One of the reasons that my husband and the gang save us soon because no other dick is going inside me that's not Josh's. To be honest the main person I'm mainly upset with Justin for setting us up for ranking and revenge.

For the longest that I knew him, Justin was a great friend and one the last people to even think that would betray us. I guess some masks are thicker than others to see the other side that sounds a totally different person. After he confesses that he was apart of this gang, he's been guarding the room that we were staying in and to tell you this the hideout actually an abandoned church on the other of town. The place is like a mixture of a haunted house and those creepy churches in the horror movies. Broken dirty large windows, purple and brown churches benches that are just comfortable as a relationship abuse, broken up wooden floors that make sounds like the building is talking to you. Since we were here Harry has been crying and scared naked while me and Liam try to stay strong until help comes in.

"Justin go check on the hostages," Oh hell no don't bring that bitch near us, please! The old wooden door slowly opened as a figure in all black with an 'X' across his front and black sweatshirt. Justin had a blank expression coming into Liam pulling me and Harry together with Harry in the middle, hiding his face with his necks. "What? Not going to look at an old friend?" Justin taunts us. "What the hell do you want?" Liam asked in his angry tone.

"Troy wants me to check on the bait that will trap and kill Zayn, Liam will be a shining star that Zayn would be seeing ever again" Justin made him to Liam before I got up shield myself before my best friends. "Get out of the way Niall don't want to hurt you baby"DON'T. YOU. FUCKING. CALL. ME. BABY. BITCH! I'm in love with a drummer and I'll be goddamn if you think I let you call me baby! Plus don't even think about touching my best friends boy! No! Harry scared and can't take this shit anymore and Liam is not going to be some dip shit gang leader's bitch! Fuck that shit! Fuck this shit" I yell out in his face before slapping him. Justin looks back at me and gave the scariest yandere smirk ever. He took me by the waist, roughly press me against the wall and attack my neck with his lips. It's hurt, his teeth are deep into my skin making vampire-like marks. "Stop! Enough! Let him go!" Out of nowhere, Harry yells out of fear seeing me being attacked.

Justin look him like he's some basic bitch "If you don't want five heavy bastards taking you at once you should shut the fuck up right now!" He screams at Harry's tearful face still holding on to me. "Once that mother fucker Zayn and followers of dogs are dead and gone the X gang take their territories and be the new biggest gang around," Justin pulled me close turning his head to Liam. "One of the codes of the streets 'To kill the man, take his favorite bitch" he pushes me down, making his way to Liam. "And I can't wait to watch the man die in front of his bitch, best friend" After a light kiss on Liam's forehead Justin took off laughing if the Joker took over his soul. I prayed to god since we been here and I'll pray, again and again, Josh, Zayn, Louis, please get here soon! Time is not on our side at all!

Zayn P.O.V

After the bomb attack from my ex, we got ourselves together physically and mentally while the aftermath, guess crazy hoes will be crazy hoes. Me and my boys have fully recovered from the first attack and ready for business to save my baby. My men have been working around the clock with the planning of the attack, rescue and killing X. I have never been this focus against a rival-no, an enemy gang ever since I meet Liam. Liam changed my life when it came to love even though our love was more sexual physical than emotional at first but I didn't make the choice to make Liam my side hoe when he's the main piece.

I love Liam with everything and anything I have and I'll do anything in my damn power to bring my baby home. "Master Zayn we have a lead on the X gang, their hideout is an old unused church on the other side of town," One of my men inform me. "Well finally! I'm ready to roast those bitches to the fucking ground for ruining our house taking my wife man!" Louis excitedly yells out. "Indeed, my body is stronger and better than ever, what's the plan Z?" Josh asked. I took moment to what's around me: our families, our families' employees, our gang members, and my best friends/brothers but the one thing I don't have that X have is my Liam Payne.

Taking a deep breath and face the nation "Family, we are about to go into a gang war with another group who took some things from us and have to be put into their place, X leader and his gang of pussies have taken my treasure and the treasure of my best friends and that is not going to be taken lightly, so, my fellow members, we take in their little wedding and bring the gifts pain and revenge that been feeling for a while, we will fight! I'm not leaving their hideout until Liam is by my side once again and once and for all! Liam is mine, and Daddy is taking what's his again"/

So prepare X and don't worry Liam, I will save you, baby