"So would our friends. We should probably get going," Nova pointed out as she looked at the time.

"Probably, but I just wanted to talk to you for a second," Rudy replied.

"You're not having doubts are you?" Nova asked, she felt worried for some reason.

"Hell no, are you?"

"Absolutely not."

"You better get out there," Nova said, she could see out of the large glass doors and people were looking for him.

"I'm so excited," he gave her hand a squeeze.

"I am too," she returned the gesture and Rudy let go, running outside.

Shawn made his way into the building once Rudy was out, he found Nova quickly, smiling at his sister. "I'm so happy for you, Nova."

"I'm so many things right now," Nova replied.

"Good? Bad?"

"Mostly good, just nervous for the vows," she replied as the music began playing.

"That's our que," Shawn bent his elbow and held it out for Nova, she wove her arm through Shawn's and they began walking down the isle.

As soon as the doors opened and Rudy saw Nova, he cried. It wasn't sobs, but a few tears fell from his eyes, he couldn't believe that she was going to marry him, an idiot from Alaska! Chase saw Rudy bring his hand up to wipe his eyes and clapped him on the shoulder. Nova smiled when she saw Rudy, if she focused too much on him though, she would cry as well.

Shawn led her down the isle and she saw all of her friends and their family watching, she thought that she would be nervous, but all she could think about was how she was finally marrying the man of her dreams.

"Hey," Rudy mouthed as Nova stood in front of him and she smiled at him.

"Hi," she mouthed back.

They got through the ceremony, up until their vows, they both had prepared their own and Nova wanted to start. She held Rudy's hands and she began talking.

"Rudy... Shawn once said that we were soulmates; when he said that, I doubted him. However, I have found that you are my soulmate, you make the weight of the world on my shoulders feel like nothing with the peace that you bring me. You make the hardest days that much easier and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I know that we talk about the stars all of the time, but I don't care, the universe and the stars brought you to me. You've given me a new life and a new look into the world, I could never thank you enough for the family you have given me and the love that you have shown me. I promise to always love you and be a hand to hold, a shoulder to cry on, an ear to listen, a heart and soul to adore. I love you so much Rudy and I can't wait for the rest of forever with you," Nova recited, making Rudy almost cry, but he didn't, he held it together.

"Nova, I don't even know where to begin, you not only show me how beautiful this life is, but how to be a better person every single day. You make coffee taste better, you make the sky more blue, you make this life seem that much easier, you make me feel like I can do anything. I can't wait to hear more myths from you, I can't wait to explore places we have never been, I can't wait to live my life with not only the most beautiful girl in the entire universe, but also my very best friend. Nothing in this world will ever tear us apart, I know that I have found the person that I belong with and I'm so thankful I've met you. I've never met someone like you, Nova. You're the kindest person I have ever met and you're one of the strongest women I have ever met and I don't know why you chose to love me, but thank you for going on this journey with me. Thank you for never giving up on us, I love you Nova," Rudy said and Nova was definitely in tears.