Chase-ing Valerie

A/N PLEASE READ!!!

Okay, I would like to apologize. I've been very bad lately with not uploading and the reason is just because I've been really busy with my school dance team since it takes up a lot of my time.

Second!

Yes, I did upload this chapter before but I wasn't really feeling good that day and wasn't happy with how it turned out. -some parts ARE the same

SO HERE"S THE NEW VERSION!

THANKS FOR BEING PATIENT.

Xoxoxoxoo

*****

Chase POV

***One Year Ago***

"Two tickets to New Year's Eve." I leaned over the counter, Rachel hugging my arm as I winked at the girl behind the countertop who blushed profusely underneath her ray bands and awkward pushed the tickets towards me. "Thanks." I smirked at her, making a clicking sound with my mouth that almost made her fall over.

What can I say, I'm a ladies man.

Of course, I wasn't actually going to see New Year's Eve it just happened to be the perfect movie to get some action. I popped a piece of popcorn into Rachel's mouth, she licked it flirtaciously before engulfing it in one gulf and then leaning to whisper in my ear, "Yummy." seductively.

I cringed inside, her voice annoys the hell out of me. But I wasn't doing this for her. I was doing this to prove to myself that Valerie is my Enchantress not my girlfriend. And by cheating on her with Rachel, I can gain back my bad-boy persona as well as stop thinking about her that way-because it would never work. It just couldn't.

It's forbidden.

Rachel tugged on my arm eagerly her leatherjacket rubbing against me as she led me to one of the first few rows-the rows no one ever sits in because it hurts your neck from looking up at the screen. We took our seats right in the center, with no one around us so that we could have our privacy. My phone vibrated in my coat pocket. Rachel rolled her eyes. "Lemme guess, it's Valerie." She flared her nostril when she said her name. "I thought you said you were going to dump her this week."

"I will, baby." I assured her, pulling out my phone to read the text.

Where are you? I've been waiting outside for two hours.

I bit my bottom lip, contemplating what to reply. This was all a part of my master break-up scheme. I told Valerie that I wanted to take her to see New Year's Eve this weekend because I know how much she loves Ashton Kutchter. Step one: make it look like I stood her up, check. I waited until the trailers were over, and while Rachel chomped down on half the popcorn-kernels and making out down mix- before I texted her back.

Shit, I forgot about that. Was that tonight? I chuckled to myself, imagining how much she would be freaking out right now.

You've got to be kidding me! She texted back seconds later.

Wow, that was fast. I'll wait another twenty minutes before replying again. Step two: make it look like I'm ignoring her, check.

"Pass the popcorn." I whispered to Rachel once the movie started.

"Is it really the popcorn you want?" She winked at me. It wasn't the right time yet, though. I had to wait to make my move.

"Yeah, I'm hungry." I insisted and she angrily handed me the already half-empty bag.

My cell vibrated again. I checked my watch, Valerie would just have to wait another ten minutes.

I pretended to laugh at the horribly acted movie while reaching my hand along Rachel's leg slowly. She smiled at me, leaning against the arm rest to close the gap between us. I coughed loudly, her hair smelled like a mix of plastic watermelon and stale chocolate. Rachel pulled away from me, "Is something wrong?" She asked, fluttering her long eyelashes at me.