Bayside Blues

A/N Enjoy and don't forget to comment/vote!!!

Thanks for reading :)

*****

Quinn POV

Eric hovered over me, pinning my arms above my head as he panted heavily into my face like a crazed animal. I gasped for breath, sucking in a deep breath of air preparing for one of my famous earth shattering screams. Eric quickly clamped his hand down over my mouth, and my scream was muffled, as I shook my head around widly trying to break free from my restraints. "I just want to talk." Eric said slowly. I narrowed my eyes at him, curling my fists together. "I'm going to remove my hand. Now please, don't scream." Eric pleaded with me, inhaling slowly. I could see a bead of sweat dripping from his forehead and his hands quivered nervously. He removed his hand from my mouth tenatively. 

"You crazy son a of-" I shouted, tilting my head upwards. Eric rolled his eyes, covering his hand back over my mouth.

"Real mature, Quinn." Eric sighed, as I squirmed under his weight. I could just imagine all the germs on the bathroom floor that were now crawling all over my freshly curled hair. I cringed. "I just want to talk." Eric explained again. He looked around the bathroom desperately, his eyes locking on something behind me. I squinted my head, trying to tilt my head to see what he was looking at. "I'm doing this for your own good." Eric reminded me, as he reached over into the open stall he had yanked me out from under as he ripped off a sheet of toilet paper and wrapped it around my lips. I screamed into the makeshif-gag that he tied tightly around my head. I squirmed restlessly as he pinned me underneath his legs while he reached for the electircal cord plugged into the wall connected to a one of those mammoth broom/mop machines the janitors stroll around school. He wrapped the cord around my wrists, holding me in place. I shook my head side to side wildly, as he finally got up off of me. He had bolted the door shut with one of the wet-floor signs to guarentee us privacy.

Eric started to pace back and forth, rubbing his hands through his hair as he tried to sort things out. I tried picking with my freshly manicured fingertips at the cord wrapped around my wrists. "Please, just don't get mad at me." Eric pleaded, his eyes getting all big as he bent down besides me. I squirmed away from him. "Okay, I guess I deserve that." He shrugged, taking a deep breath but never looking me in the eye. I eyed him cautiously, racking my brain for a reason of what he could possibly want with me. Then I shuddered, what if Eric was one of them? I glared at him, staring direclty into his eyes that shifted nervously away from mine. I relaxed when I realized they weren't black. 

"You're a jerk." I said through my gag. But it came out more like, "Mmmph Mphhk." 

"Listen, we both know what happened that night. We both know that what happened wasn't normal...maybe not even human." I froze. I had blocked that night from my memory, locking it away in my brain and wishing for it to go away. But I would never forget what I saw; my best friend with powers beyond anything I'd ever seen before, our school exploding into flames, and the most disturbing scene....her leaving me all alone with no answers and a lot of camera crews. "But we need to put that behind us. We both know that Valerie cares about us. She would of never left unless she had to." I rolled my eyes, looking away from his condescending voice. "This would of been much easier if you would stop ignoring me in the halls. Then maybe I wouldn't have to tie you up."

"Whatever." I mumbled through my gag, but again it only came out muffled and barely comprehensible.

"I need to know what you're thinking, so I'm going to take your gag off. Please, don't scream. If our friendship before the Spring Fling meant anything to you, you wouldn't scream." I nodded slowly.

Eric and Valerie were my best friends. But that was over a year ago. A lot can change in a year. And although I had spent practically my whole life with the boy besides me, he felt like a stranger now. He removed the toilet paper from my mouth and I spat onto the bathroom tile dramtically in disgust. "You're sick." I spat at him, leaning against the wall.