A Reason Why

A/N Thanks for reading and as always don't forget to comment/vote!

****

Valerie POV

"You two love birds have had enough time with eachother, it's my turn." Quinn crossed her arms over her chest, leaning against the now open doorway to her bedroom as Chase and I cuddled in her bed. I sprang forward, my cheeks flushing bright red and I nervously shoved Chase off from on top of me. Quinn chuckled to herself, sighing as she waited for me to respond. "Well...?" She asked, titling her head to the side.

"About the house..." I started, nervously biting my lip as I eyed her bedroom door on the carpet that Chase had kicked out from the wall. 

"That's why I thought we should go out." Quinn sauntered over to the bed, plopping down onto the touseled sheets. "So that your...boyfriend," She turned to face Chase who just winked flirtaciously at her glare. "could fix it up before my Mom comes home." She smirked at him. 

"What?" Chase sat up. "Why me?" 

"Because you're the one who decided to kick me out of my own house." Quinn shot back at him. 

"You look fine to me." Chase shrugged.

Quinn rolled her eyes at him, tossing a handful of clothes at my head. "You have five minutes to get ready." She told me. "That should be just enough time for you to get your lazy butt out of my bed." She smiled sarcastically at Chase. I laughed. 

"Where are we going?" I asked, sliding out of the bed and slipping on the pair of jeans she brought me..

"You'll see." She smiled, walking out of the room. 

"I'm telling you!" Chase rolled onto his stomach, burying his head into a pillow. "She's out to get me."

"Stop being such a baby." I pouted my lips pulling a black v-neck over my head. 

"So," He turned to his side, his hand holding up his head as he stretched out his body. "you're just going to leave me here all alone?" He asked, stretching out his bare body which I caught myself drooling over.

"I think you'll survive an hour or two without me." I assured him, pulling my hair back into a messy bun. 

"Hurry up you slow poke!" Quinn yelled from downstairs.

"Duty calls." I shrugged, bending over to peck Chase lightly on the lips. "Actually try to clean up a little while we're gone. I know you and Quinn don't exactly get along..." He cut me off.

"More like we both hate eachother's guts." He corrected.

"Still," I started. "she's my best friend."

"Fine." Chase sighed loudly, stretching out his arms. "But you better bring me back a cookie or something."

I laughed. "Chocolate chip or raisin?" I asked while leaving.

"Chocolate!" Chase shouted from down the hall as I headed downstairs.

"I don't understand how you two could of possibly caused so much damage!" Quinn shook her head, a smile creeping up on her face. "You look like shit." She laughed. 

"Your compliments always make me feel better about myself." I chuckled. 

"Seriously though? How?" She asked, yanking a knife out of the wall. I stifled my laugh, covering my hand over my mouth. "Are you sure you don't have any magical cleaning powers?" She asked, her eyes wide with hope.

I slowly shook my head. "So what's the plan for today?"

She smiled wihtout answering my question, wrapping her hand around my wrist dragging me with her through the laundry room that connected to the garage. "Now get in loser, we're going shopping." She yanked open the car door on her baby pink Volkswagon-the car that you'd expect any Barbie like girl like Quinn to drive.