Splash

A/N Sorry I haven't uploaded in awhile, please enjoy and don't forget to tell me what you think!

To the side is a picture of Erica>>>>>

****

Katy POV

 I pressed the small round button on the panel besides the glass office door. The lady at the front desk buzzed me in, and I yanked open the door. "Hi, I'm Claire." I nodded at the lady, who just pointed at a chair as she talked through the phone loudly while chewing some pink flavored bubble gum that mixed with the tropical scented air freshener besides the plump chair I was sitting on, that sprayed every ten seconds. I drummed my fingers against the chair's armrest, impatiently tapping my foot. 

Stop over reacting, Katy. Nate's problably just coming to pick you up early and save you from this drive down memory lane. I inhaled deeply, the lady at the front desk eyeing me as I started to play with the plastic fern on the sidetable in front of my feet. She glared at me as I proceeded to pluck on of its false leaves. She cleared her throat obnoxiously and I shrank back into my seat mumbling an apology between my gritted teeth as my cheeks flamed red. I turned my head towards the glass wall that overlooked the main lobby of the school. It was a passing period so some students were still running across the marble floor, dragging their heavy backpacks with them. I noticed a group of freshman, in their tight skinny jeans and ugg boots, talking to an upper classman. I rolled my eyes, watching as they all pathetically flirted with him. I narrowed my eyes to get a closer look at the guy. He was wearing a tight leather jacket and dark tinted raybands. Weird, I thought. Who wears sunglasses indoors? 

"The Principal will see you now." The secretary told me, pausing for a moment as she lifted her phone from her ear. I got up, slinging my bag across my shoulder. 

"Am I in trouble?" I laughed uneasily, clearly not amusing the secretary who just pointed towards the Principal's office. I turned once more towards the flock of freshman girls and found that I had locked eyes with the upperclassman they were crushing over. My mouth gaped open slightly, as he pulled his raybands off his eyes to reveal a dark pair of...black pupils. I gasped, dropping my bag onto the floor. I collapsed over onto the floor, sweeping my books into my backpack. I could feel his eyes watching me through the glass wall. I picked my bag up off the floor and glanced back at him, he was laughing paying no attention to me and I could see now that his eyes were clearly just a dark brown. You're just paranoid. I said, shaking my head for acting so stupid as I walked towards the Principal's office. 

I walked up to the closed wooden door with the label, Principal Andrews, on it in black stencil. I knocked once, pausing for a moment, then I knocked again.  My paranoia started to take over again just as the door was opened. I practically almost fell over, since I had been leaning on it. "Hello." A sweat ilght voice chirped as I came to face the principal. "You must be Claire." Ms. Andrews smiled at me, shaking my hand. For some reason I had been expecting the principal to be a guy. Ms. Andrews held out her olive tinted hand and gripped mine tightly, escorting my into her office. "Please, have a seat." She told me, closing her office door. I gulped, setting my bag on the floor besides my seat in front of her large wooden desk. 

"Is there a problem?" I asked, crossing my legs over eachother and placing my hands in my lap. Ms. Andrews smiled at me, without opening her mouth, and pulled out her large leather chair that she proceeded to sit into, making a loud farting noise. I covered my smile with my hand to keep from laughing.

"I just wanted to ask you a few questions." She said smoothly as she started to look through a stack of papers at her desk, her long black braided hair trailed down her shoulder onto her neatly pressed grey suit. I jumped at the click of her pen.