Charmed (Sequel to Enchantress)

A/N Thank you all so much for supporting the first book it really means a lot to me! The feedback and the fans I've gained has been so amazing! Please enjoy this teaser while I work on the sequel to Enchantress, "Charmed." ENJOY! :)

**Prolouge**

It's hard to believe that only a year ago I discovered what my true identity was. 

That only a year ago, I was still at Bayside with my two best friends Quinn and Eric.

And that I didn't have to worry about werewolves hunting me down.

Or for that matter, the United States government tracking me.

And most importantly, it's hard to believe that only a year ago I wasn't in love with Chase.

Fate sure has a funny way of working.

If you thought that The Spring Fling ended things, you are wrong. So, so, very wrong. 

Things have changed. 

We are more powerful.

But so are our enemies.

We have to find the others, before its too late. 

We find power in numbers.

But so do the Lawless. And it's hard to believe that five of us could ever fight them off. Then there's the fact that we are no longer being hunted from just one source. We are wanted terrorists, leaving us no safe place to hide. 

We grow stronger each day, developing new elements and powers beyong our wildest dreams. With so much power, it's hard not to let it consume you. Sometimes when your trying so hard to be the hero you become the bad guy. 

Friendships will be broken, and new ones will be made. Who can you trust when it seems like the whole world wants to kill you? No one is who they say they are. And sometimes Protectors don't always know the right thing to do. Your alone when it comes to surviving. 

Love will be tested. You can't change what you're born with, some are born to kill. And those instincts sometimes happen to take over whether you can control them or not. 

But the ultimate battle resides in hope. Hope that we can all be reunited. And hope that we can save the world and everyone we love before it's too late. 

I only have one question to ask, are you ready?