Chapter 21

Tinungo ni Micheal ang pintuan. Madilim ang bukas ng kanyang mukha. Napangiwi siya habang hinahaplos ang nananakit niyang pisngi. Baka nga namumula na rin iyon.

Whew! Mia slapped him like there was no tomorrow. Natulig yata siya sa lakas ng mga sampal nito.

He saw in the periphery of his vision that she draped the towel around her body. She followed him.

Binuksan niya ang pinto. Nakita niya ang staff ng resort na may dalang tray ng pagkain.

"Sir Micheal?" tila nagulat ang lalaking staff nang makita siya. "Food delivery po para kay Miss Fernan," pagpapaalam nito.

"Akina iyan, Marlon," wika niya sa staff at kaagad na kinuha ang tray ng pagkain mula rito. "Makakaalis ka na."

"Yes, sir!" Kaagad na tumalikod ang lalaki at umalis.

"No! You go out as well!" si Mia na malakas ang boses na sumugod sa pintuan.

He shut the door hard, locking it. Hindi niya pinansin ang babae. Ipinatong niya sa mesang nasa isang sulok ang tray ng pagkain.

"I said get out, Micheal!" galit na hinarap siya nito.

He faced the woman, and looked at her seriously. He could still feel her hand on his face. Did her palm leave a mark? 

Damn Mia! She slapped him really hard. It still lingered on his mind, something that he wouldn't easily forget. Isa pa ay iyon ang kauna-unahang pagkakataong may nangahas na pagbuhatan siya ng kamay. But he couldn't really blame her. Kasalanan rin niya naman.

"We have to talk, Mia," seryosong wika niya rito.

"Talk?!" she exclaimed. "That's what you said a while ago, but you didn't talk. Instead, you have shoved your perverted ways on me!" She looked at him with accusement in her eyes.

He released a sigh. He didn't expect that he would do that as well. Papaano ba naman kasi ay napakaseksing tanawin naman ang nakita niya kanina. Her fvcking camel toe flashed on his mind again. He could almost imagine the soft cleft. And damn! His still pulsating manhood grew even harder and longer.

He had the urge to open his fly so the painful boner would subside, but he stilled his hands.

He was here to talk with Mia. Baka mamaya ay hindi lang tatlong sunod-sunod na sampal ang mapapala niya. Baka magkaroon na rin ng extended family members ang isang pamilyang sampal na ipinatikim nito sa kanya. And his face was still hurting from her very hard slaps.

He cleared his throat. "We'll really talk this time around, Mia," he whispered softly, eyes hooded at her in calmness.

She glared at him as if she was doubtful. Nakatapis na ito ng tuwalya at natatabunan na ang dibdib nito at shorts. At least, he couldn't see her cleavage and camel toe anymore. Maybe his junior could behave now.

"I don't wana talk to you anymore, Micheal," naiiritang wika nito. "I would rather be happy if you leave right now. Get out! Just get out!" Itinuro nito ang pintuan.

He didn't budge. He looked at her straight in the eyes. "You don't wana talk about your mother?" he baited.

That caught her attention. Her eyes narrowed at him. "We're going to talk about my mother?" she clarified.

"Yes," buo ang boses na pagkumpirma niya. "We're going to talk about Jasmin."

Tumuwid ang pagkakatayo nito. He totally got her attention. Well and good. They could talk now.

"I don't know why you're doing this, Micheal..." napakiling ito ng ulo. "Baka wala ka lang magawa sa buhay at bored ka lang ngayon kaya ka naghahanap ng thrill. But whatever the reason is, I'll let you talk. Now, what are we going to talk about my mother? Are you already giving her custody to me?"

"No," malutong na sagot niya. He was here to compromise with Mia, but he would never give his stepmom to her. Kahit ito pa ang tunay na anak.

Bumalik ang galit sa mukha ng babae. "Then, this talk is bullshit! Kung hindi mo lang naman ibibigay sa akin ang aking ina ay wala ng rason na mag-usap pa tayo, Micheal. Makakaalis ka na!"

He breathed deeply. He held her fiery gaze. "Look! Listen, okay? I'm here to make a proposition, Mia," panimula niya. "Since we both care for Jasmin and only wanted the best for her, why don't we compromise?" His browse rose as he spoke. "I will never give you Jasmin. You want Jasmin for yourself. I want her to stay with me. We can both fight for what we wanted, but Jasmin is not fit to be trapped between the two of us. Her condition was frail, you know that. Isinugod namin siya sa ospital dahil ilang araw ng unstable at mataas ang BP ni Mama. If we will fight over her custody, she won't take it. Her condition was frail and unstable. She will badly be affected if we keep on feuding about her. I know that you know about this, Mia. Mama Jasmin is sick."

"Compromise?" pag-uulit nito. "What compromise are you talking about, Micheal? You wouldn't even let me see my mother anymore."

He shrugged his broad shoulders. "Well, not this time around. I have come to a conclusion that blocking you from seeing Jasmin isn't really a good thing to do. That would be unfair to you-"

"Well, I'm glad that you realized that!" maigting na putol nito sa kanya.

Nagpatuloy siya. "So why don't we compromise with each other, Mia? You, me, and Jasmin. We can be a family."

"What compromise are you talking about?" magkasalubong ang mga kilay na tanong nito.

Matiim na tinitigan niya ang babae, hinuhuli ang loob nito. "Marry me, Mia," malinaw na wika niya. "And we'll both take care of Mama Jasmin."

"What?!" hindi makapaniwalang turan nito. "Marry you?" Marahas na napailing ang babae. "No! Never!"

He felt as if someone kicked him in the gut really hard. Mas masakit pa yata iyon sa sampal ni Mia kanina. His bloody ego burst and scattered on the floor. His face hardened as he fumed. 

"I will not marry you, Micheal. That is absurd!" pagpapatuloy nito. Marahas na napapailing.

His teeth gritted. He had just offered his name to this stubborn woman, and she goddamned refused it!

Wala pa siyang ibang babaeng niyayang magpakasal. Ito pa lang. In fact, that was the reason why he parted ways with his ex. Nangungulit na itong magpakasal na sila. They had been together for four long years, but he didn't feel like he wanted to hop in the sacrament of marriage yet.

Pero magkaiba ang sitwasyon ngayon. This was an important family matter. He had to make a sacrifice, but it was a sacrifice he was willing to take. For Jasmin... for his family's sake. 

But Mia seemed as if an unwilling participant. Kung makahindi ito sa kanya ay para bang ang pangit-pangit niya at hindi katanggap-tanggap.

Damn her!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please VOTE and leave a COMMENT guys! Thank u!