Chapter 5

Micheal couldn’t tear his gaze away from the woman’s lovely face. Despite the rage that was printed all over her, the squinting of her eyes and the cocking of her neatly-shaped eyebrows, and the pursing of her lips, she remained a stunning beauty.

            Her face could turn heads. Her facial features, though imperfect in their own ways, looked amazing when brought together - round eyes rimmed with curved lashes, naturally-shaped eyebrows, a not so narrow nose with a slight bump at the tip, lush and fleshy lips, and the subtle cleft on her chin was adorable.

            Her eyes were very expressive. The glint of anger in them made its brown color turn into a darker shade of midnight. But nevertheless, her eyes were echanting. Plus, she was feisty, an enigma that dared a part of his soul.

            Her wavy, long hair fell around her shoulders, sticking over her skin, as water bathed her smooth and creamy flesh. Her two-piece, hot pink bikini brightened even more as it reflected sunlight. The color screamed sexiness, but there was nothing sexier than the body wearing the itty, bitty material.

            Micheal’s gaze travelled from the woman’s face down to her shapely legs and darted back to her eyes, enjoying every sharp, delicious curve of her beautiful body.

            She had an hour-glass figure with a graspable waist that tapers to the wideness of her hips, forming an irresistible, sharp curve that momentarily captivated his eyes.

Kanina, nang makita niya itong naglalakad sa gilid ng pool, kaagad na nakuha ng babae ang kanyang atensiyon. Not because of her hot pink bikini na matingkad na matingkad ang kulay, but because of the sharp curves of her body. She was appropriately filled and fleshy in all the right places. No bones sticking out of her body, just soft and healthy flesh like classic women. The kind of women usually depicted in Rennaissance paintings of great painters, real women with womanly curves.

At ganoon ang babae. Kaya hindi niya napigilan ang sariling sundan ito at lapitan. Kalalabas lamang niya sa administration building upang sandaling tingnan kung ano na ang nangyayari sa paligid ng resort. He usually does that everyday, just to check how things are going on. And his eyes got a treat when he saw her.

Nilapitan niya ang babae. Ang balak niya ay kausapin ito at makipagkilala, and probably welcome her to the resort. Pero bigla na lamang itong pumihit at nagmamadaling umalis, dahilan para magkabungguan silang dalawa.

He didn’t miss to feel the softness of her body as she collided against him, before they fell to the pool. His nose, too, captured her scent, it smelled like rose petals combined with jasmin, a sweet concoction of flowery scents.

Kaya kahit na nahulog siya sa pool at nabasa ng tubig, hindi na niya iyon alintana. It just gave him an exhilirating adrenaline rush, akin to something he feels everytime he climbs the peak of Mt. Apo.

There was water inside his leather shoes, and he was dripping wet, but his skin was actually tingly hot. And that was all because of this woman who stood so lovely in front of him.

The fervent heat that was rushing all over him had been there a while ago, from the moment that he saw her walking beside the pool, looking hot and sexy in her two-piece bikini. He was completely smitten by her raw beauty, he knew that, and that actually surprised him.

Well, for one, he thought that he was already immune to the charms of the opposite sex. He had already met a lot of beautiful women, from all walks of life, from all shapes and sizes, but this one still gave him hots. And he didn’t give a flying fvck if he looked like a perv as he predatorily surveyed her from head to foot, loving every turns and curves that filled his eyes.