Chapter 31

Masakit ang mga sunod-sunod na sampal ni Mia. But it snapped him back to the present, and out of the realm of sexcitement. Noon lang niya na-realize ang isang bagay. Her tightness... her pain... He had never been in this kind of tightness for a long time. He had to break something so that he could get into her, so that he could take her fully.

His eyes were hooding when he looked at her. Her face remained beautiful despite of her disheveled hair, despite the pain that was printed all over her. Nakangiwi ito, ang mga mata ay matalim na nakatitig sa kanya. Gone was the smoke of passion in her eyes. It was replaced by flickers of hatred and pain.

Drat! he cussed silently. Was she still a virgin? His chest expanded at the rush of emotions that suddenly surged in his heart. It was a pleasant surprise, something that he never expected. Well, for one, she was already twenty-six. She couldn't still be a virgin at that age, but she was. That was friggin' awesome! His wife was a fucking treat! "Still a virgin, Mia?" namamalat ang boses na tanong niya. He was quite sure now, but he needed her confirmation.

"Yes!" she snapped at him.

He was already expecting that, but her confirmation still brought a pleasant surprise deep inside him. Mia was still a virgin. He was the first man in her life. He was her very first lover. And certainly, he would be the last. He was her husband, until death would do them part. Siya lang yata ang nasampal nang ilang beses na nagawa pa ring ngumiti. Masaya kasi siya. He couldn't contain his joy with the surprising discovery that his wife's V-card was still intact despite her age. She was still pure. That was one hell of a treat. He felt as if he was the luckiest man on the planet as of the moment.

"You are stupid if you don't know that!" muling angil nito sa kanya.

"I'm sorry, but I really don't know," he whispered gently. Lumamlam ang kanyang mga mata. Well, he really didn't know that she was still a virgin. Not that he cared. Hindi naman kasi iyon importante sa kanya. So what if she wasn't a virgin anymore. It wouldn't matter a thing or two as to how they would build up their relationship. He had his own sexual conquests, and it was just okay if she had her fair share, too. As long as he would be the last man in her life, and that she wouldn't see anyone else from now on. That he would be her only lover, and that she would only be his. An exclusive marriage was all that mattered to him. "It's okay, Mia," he rasped. "Ganyan talaga sa una. Masakit. But it will get better later on. I will make up for it." His hips slowly rose, and his shaft retreated inside her, gliding against her soft sheets. It produced a delicious form of friction that was achingly sweet and carnal.

A groan of pleasure escaped from his mouth. His manhood throbbed even more, and it pulsated thicker and longer inside her. He thrust into her, his shaft digging in her core, and she wrapped him around her tight walls. Fuck! It felt amazing! Taking Mia was absolutely divine. She was deliciously tight, her walls were clenching around him in sheer madness. His self-control was slipping away, but he controlled himself. He had to remain calm, or else, he would take her wild and hard. He sank in her again, deeper this time, burying his shaft from the tip to the root, filling her fully with his length. He occupied every space inside her core.

"Micheal!" she whimpered in a combination of pleasure and pain. "Stop!"

"It's okay, hon. It will get better soon," he assured her. He didn't stop. He thrust again... and again... Lumagapak na naman ang palad nito sa kanyang pisngi, stopping him. He stilled his body.

"That's for physically hurting me!" angil nito sa kanya habang nakangiwi. Another slap connected to his face. "That's for breaking our agreement!" she hissed at him. "Ang kasunduan natin ay hindi tayo magsasama bilang tunay na mag-asawa pero hindi mo iyon sinunod. Damn you, Micheal!"

Ikiniling lamang niya ang ulo. His face was stinging from her slaps, but he deserved it. Tama ito, nasaktan niya ito. But he promised to make up for it. He just needed time. He just couldn't stop and pull out from her. Not now when he was already there, buried so deep in her core. They were joined intimately, and she was clenching deliciously tight around his length. He would surely go out of his mind if he would do so. It was not an option.

He dipped his thumb in his mouth, smearing saliva on it. He reached for her clit, and rubbed his thumb over the sensitive bud, ticking her, arousing her. Napaungol si Mia. His other hand held her hip. And he continued with what he had started. He thrust into her, his thumb rubbing her very sensitive nub. May sampal na naman na tumama sa pisngi niya. Pero hindi na iyon ganoon kalakas kagaya nang naunang mga sampal nito. He was ready to receive her blows. She could slap him all she wanted, but he wouldn't dare stop.

A series of moans broke out from her mouth when he quickened his pace. He was pleased with what he heard. He knew that Mia's pain was gradually slipping away, and that pleasure was starting to take over. And now was the time for him to make up for the physical pain that he had inflicted on her. Dumiin ang hinlalaki niya sa sensitibong bahagi ng pagkababae nito. She was wet, very wet, that his length glided in her slick opening even if she was as tight as fuck. The wrenching need in his gut was becoming unbearable. It was threatening to seek a violent form of release. But he controlled his urges. He had to prolong the moment.

"Micheal!" it was an involuntary moan. She stopped slapping him. Sa halip, ang kamay nito ay itinabon nito sa bibig upang pigilin ang pag-alpas ng mga hiyaw na kusang nanunulas sa mga labi nito.

Well and good. He could concentrate on taking her, on dominating her to submit to him. He wanted her to surrender to him again. He wanted her to come for him again. "Mia!" he rasped as he held his breath. Marahas siyang umulos nang umulos sa babae, at sa kanyang bawat pag-ulos ay mas lalong bumabaon ang pagkalalaki niya sa kaloob-looban nito. How he loved to be buried so deep in her core. She felt so hot and so soft there. Her tightness was another fucking, mind-blowing treat that was driving him mad with fervor.

"Oh! Micheal! Oh!!!!" she couldn't contain her cries of ecstasy anymore.

"Let it go, Mia," he demanded in a passion-filled, hungry voice.

"Micheal!" she panted hard. Tinanggal nito ang kamay sa bibig. Kumapit ito nang mahigpit sa kanyang mga balikat.

He rammed into her hard and sweet. His pulsing length was sinking and rising in her slick, burning core. He angled his strokes as he took her with all his might.

"Oh my God!" she cried in delirium.

She was writhing and whimpering as her walls clamped around the length of his shaft, as he ram into her. She was milking him, taking him, and it was madness, fucking madness that he ran out of words!

"Ah... Micheal!" she whimpered hard... and harder.

He continued to push her on the verge of climax, and she was going there again. He could tell-tale the signs. He felt her walls start to shudder around him. Fuck! She was coming hard.

He pulled out from her. Mahigpit na hinawakan niya ang balakang ng babae. Then, his mouth crashed against her core, covering her womanhood, devouring her flesh. His tongue was running over her folds, rimming her hole, suckling her clit, until she burst beautifully in his mouth. Again. She came for him. Hard and sweet. It was a fucking orgasmic moment - catching Mia while on the brink of orgasm, she, coming for him as her love juices flowed in his mouth. He continued to suck her, tasting her essence, until she was clean and neat.