Chapter 40

Kanina pa nakahiga sa kama si Mia at naghihintay kay Micheal. Hindi pa ito pumapasok sa silid nila. And it was already past eleven in the evening. Nagtampo ba ito sa kanya? She wanted to act as if she didn't care, but deep inside her, she did. Katunayan ay nate-tempt na nga siyang puntahan sa library ang lalaki. But what for? Ano ang sasabihin niya rito? Magso-sorry siya? At bakit naman siya magso-sorry? Tama lang naman iyong sinabi niya. She pulled a sigh. And why should she worry about Micheal? He had been insensitive to her, too, for several occasions. And he was old enough to ponder on things. May pagka-sensitive rin pala ang mokong na iyon.

Kaagad na napapikit siya ng mga mata nang marinig ang pagbukas ng pinto. She pretended to be asleep already. She heard his footsteps went inside the room. Pumasok ito sa bathroom. Narinig niya ang paglagaslas ng tubig. He might be taking a shower. Gabi na at dapat ay kanina pa siya inaantok pero hindi siya makatulog. She couldn't help but think of her husband. Maya-maya ay narinig niya ang pagbukas ng pinto ng bathroom, ang paglundo ng kama. Fresh manly scent assaulted her nostrils when he lay beside her on the bed.

"Mia..." his husky voice filled her ears. He joined her and slipped under the thick blanket.

And her heartbeat started to increase its rhythm. His hand snaked around her waist, pulling her close to him. Her face nestled against his hard chest, and she inhaled his freshness. Ang bango-bango nito at ang sarap amuyin. Wala itong damit pang-itaas. She could feel that. He must just be in his boxer shorts. Iyon ang pantulog na gamit nito. That was what he wore last night.

"Hon..."

She felt him kiss her head. Nagkunwari siyang noon lang nagising. "Hmmmnnn?" mahinang ungol niya.

He kissed her forehead. Mainit ang dampi ng mga labi nito sa kanyang noo. His body was actually emitting heat that made the air under the blanket turn humid, slowly setting their bodies on fire.

"Tulog ka na ba?"

She slowly opened her eyes. His bare chest greeted her sight. "Bakit?"

His chest expanded as he heaved a sigh. Sinapo nito ng kamay ang kanyang mukha, dahilan para mapatingala siya rito. Their eyes locked. She could see flickers of conflicting emotions and struggles in his dark, smoldering eyes.

"Wala lang..." he whispered hoarsely. "Na-miss lang kita."

A shadow of a smile crossed her face. Bumaba ang kamay nito sa kanyang balikat, humaplos sa kanyang balat. "Ang tagal mo naman sa library," iyon na lamang ang nasabi niya. She swallowed when his hand trailed the length of her shoulder.

His face brightened. "Are you waiting for me?" he asked as his lips curved in a coy smirk.

"Hindi naman," aniya na hindi na napigilang lumapad ang ngiti sa mga labi.

"Yes, you are..." his eyes were sparkling as he said that.

Tuluyan nang nawala ang alalahanin sa mga mata nito. Something sparked in his eyes as his stare hooded at her. And that made her heart beat harder in exhiliration.

"You are waiting for your husband."

Husband... the word signified possession, but it became too familiar to her now.

"Ano ba kasing ginawa mo sa library at ang tagal mo dun?" she couldn't help, but ask.

"Now you are starting to sound like a concerned wife," he said in amusement. "May ginawa lang ako sa library, hon. But since I'm here now..." Sa isang iglap ay pumaibabaw ito sa kanya.

She could tell that something was playing on his mind. Ang ngiti sa mga labi nito ay naging mapanudyo. "Micheal..."

His fingers played with the top button of her pajama. "You don't wear lingeries?" tanong nito.

She shook her head. "No..." she softly answered. Hindi siya mahilig magsuot ng mga iyon. She was just a plain, pajama girl. She was comfortable with pajamas than lingeries or nighties.

"Sabagay, mas seksi ka naman sa pajama." The smile on his lips became more playful as he tugged the button of her pajama top. Nabuksan iyon. Isinunod nito ang isa pang butones. Her cleavage was now exposed to his haunting eyes.

Nahigit na lamang niya ang hininga nang yumuko ito at dumampi ang mga labi sa kanyang balat. He kissed the hollow between her breasts. Tongues of flames flared under her skin, burning her senses with a scathing flow of fluid, scorching heat. "Micheal..." she moaned as she draped her hands around his neck.

He was panting when he raised his head. Desire was sparkling in his eyes as he looked at her, as their gazes locked. He wanted her. And she wanted him, too. Wanted him so much that she rubbed her thighs together as her core singed in atrocious agony.

"Mia..." he whispered her name huskily, eyes hooding at her.

At bago pa man siya makahuma ay sumakop ang mga labi nito sa kanya. Na kaagad naman niyang tinugon. They kissed with longing, with fervor that was more than enough to set their bodies burning in deep, carnal need. They were both chasing for their breaths when their lips parted. Muling naghinang ang mga mata nila ng lalaki. Her breasts were swelling against the hardness of his chest, her nipples were tigtening in decadence.

"Mia..." tila nahihirapan nitong sambit sa kanyang pangalan. "I need you..." he kissed her earlobe. Wild, tickling sensations ran to her nerves.

She writhed beneath him, eyes closed. She needed him, too. Her body was clamoring to be possessed by him. She was dying to experience heaven in his arms again. Memories of last night flared back on her mind. It was enough to make her whimper. She parted her legs and wrapped them around his hips.

Muling napangiti si Micheal. "You want me, too..." He brushed his hardness against her core.

Her eyes drooped at the onslaught of pure, carnal sensations that teased her senses. "Yes..." she shamelessly confessed. "I want you, Micheal..." There was no more time to think, nor to be prudent when her body was aching for him.

"Let's make love, wifey," his eyes were burning her when he whispered softly. "But no more slapping for tonight, okay?" Hinuli nito ang mga kamay niya, and pinned her hands on top of her head.

Pilya na lamang siyang napangiti. She nodded her head in agreement. He had enough slaps from her. Yes, no more slapping for tonight.

"Good!" He smirked. Excitement filled his eyes as his head bent down and claimed her lips once more. They shared a hungry, raw, and passionate kiss that sent her senses reeling into madness.

He abandoned her mouth, and impatiently unbuttoned the remaining buttons of her pajama top. He was panting in need that mirrored her own. She pulled her top off her body when he was done with the buttons. Micheal hungrily looked at her naked breasts - proud and firm under his scrutinizing eyes. He possessively closed his fingers to each one of the peaks, squeezing the swell, making her ache for more. His eyes were smoky with passion. And when his mouth covered one pert nipple, she just arched her back as if offering herself to him.