Chapter 38

Micheal held her hand firmly as he pulled her with him. Lumabas sila sa silid ng ina at ngayon ay naglalakad sa hallway papunta sa hagdan. "Did you already eat?" tanong niya sa asawa na ka-holding hands niya. His fingers filled the spaces between her fingers as he interlocked their hands together. And it felt great!

Mia shook her head. "Hindi pa."

"Good!" That was what he was hoping. Kaya nga siya nagmamadaling umuwi. He was trying to beat the time to dinner. Gusto niyang sabay sila ni Mia na mag-hapunan.

He had been eating on his own for a while, and this time, he would have someone join him in the dining table. That made a difference. It made him feel ecstatic. Suddenly, partaking food wasn't boring and just a routine anymore. Kanina pa siya gustong umuwi. Pero may mga bagay na kailangan niyang ayusin bago ang leave niya. Parang ayaw na nga niyang magtrabaho. He just wanted to be in the mansion where his wife was. He just wanted to spend time with her. Funny, but he just couldn't take her off his mind. Not after that explosive moment they had shared last night. Not after he had taken her as his. It was a form of decadence that he would surely want to indulge himself with, again and again. He had never experienced an intimate encounter that was fulfilling, exciting and gratifying like what he had with Mia. Last night was a moment of pure bliss.

Kanina, habang nasa resort siya ay palaging bumabalik sa kanyang isipan ang pinagsaluhan nila kagabi. The thought of their erotic, intimate and explosive sexual encounter titillated his imagination. Kung anu-ano na tuloy ang naiisip niya. He was sporting a painful boner the whole day. He had to stop himself from abandoning his work, rush home, and make love to his wife. He was dying to be with Mia again. Ilang sandali pa nga lang na nawalay siya sa babae ay na-miss na niya ito. And just the thought of her could set his whole body burning in a menacing fire of passion. The thought made blood pump all over him, rushing to every nerve in the length of his manhood. In an instant, his pants became too small for him. He was throbbing with an aching need to be inside her, to feel her soft sheets wrapped around him. Ah... that was heaven!

It was crazy as fuck, but he controlled his perverted urges. Parang gusto na niyang hilahin ang asawa sa loob ng silid nila, but they were about to have dinner. She might be hungry already. Quality moment, man, he told himself. They would have the whole night later on to indulge in each other's bodies anyways. But for now, they had to eat first.

"I'm glad you waited for me..." he smiled at her, his eyes were sparkling in a thick smoke of passion. But it was gone after he took a blink. "Let's go. We'll eat dinner together." Inalalayan niya si Mia habang pababa sila ng hagdan at nagtungo sa dining hall.