Chapter 39 ~.~

"Shawn", I say, before he cuts me off.

   "Taylor what the fuck!? I trusted you to always be faithful to me!", he screams. "WE'RE DONE!"

                                                            ********

   I wake up with a gasp. (A/N: Oh my god how pissed would you be if he was in a comma since his surgery? HA. Omg) JJ is sitting by me reading a magazine. "Dude! What the hell?!", I say, surprised. I'm laying in my bed with him beside me. "H-how long was I out?". I sit up and rub my eyes.

    "Like, 30 minutes", he says, not looking up from his magazine. My heart sinks. So, it wasn't a dream. Shawn did break up with me. "I'm kidding". I look over to him. "You passed out when Shawn walked in the room when you where telling Jack. That was like an hour ago. Shawn went to get some coffee with Carter. That was like an hour ago.

   "So he didn't break up with me?", I ask. JJ shakes his head. I sigh and look down at the covers. "I need to talk to him". JJ nods and puts the magazine down and slides off the bed. I get up and go to the bathroom. "Are you leaving?".

    "Yeah, I'm gonna see if Shawn's back. Go take a shower and shit. No sad music and no puking", he says. I nod my head and I close the bathroom door and hear the door to the motel room close. I strip and get into the shower, washing my hair with my strawberry scented shampoo and wash my body with axe body wash.

   I stand under the water just thinking. Then I hear the motel door open. I jump out of the shower and dry myself off with a towel. I put on some basketball shorts and leave my hair down and bandana-less. I walk out of the bathroom and see Shawn sitting on the bed. He stands when he sees me. "You know, I could have been... Brent or someone and you just walk out of the bathroom without a towel like it's no big deal", he says.

    "Sorry, I just didn't feel like wearing a shirt. It is my own room", I reply. He scoffs and shakes his head.

   "Taylor you have no excuse to be sassy to me. I did nothing to you. I'm not the one who let another guy kiss me!", he yells. He stands up and walks closer to me, so we're face to face. I could lean just a little closer and our lips would meet.

    "If you're so fucking pissed then why don't you just break up with me Shawn! Hm?", I yell.  

     "You'd like it if I broke up with you so you could be with Sam! Wouldn't you Caniff? Just admit it!", he replies, not lowering his voice one bit.

   "Oh really? Do you wanna fucking break up?!", I yell. He pushes me against the wall harshly and gets in my face again.

   "Fuck no", he says, before pressing his lips to mine.

      A/N: Yaaaay!

   QOTD: Do you like American Authors (the band) I dooooo :D

     QOTD2: WHO LIKES SASSY TAY AND SASSY SHAWN???!!!!