Chapter 16 ~Fast forward and we're taking on the world together~

The tour is over and I'm home, laying on my bed with Shawn's arms around my waist and his warm breath on my neck. His soft snore comforming that he fell asleep while we where watching Nemo. My baby boy is sleepy.

   I remove his hands from my waist and softly raise up and I hear him whine. I chuckle and stand up, then kiss his head gently. "I'm going to make some food. I'll be right back", I tell him. He opens his eyes and pouts at me. I roll my eyes and lean down and press my lips to his, then back away. He smiles then closes his eyes again.

   I walk into the kitchen with no shirt on and mom is sitting at the table, just staring at the book in her hands. I come up behind her and take the book out of her hands and see that it's fifty shades of grey. I make an exagerated gagging sound and drop the book back onto the table. "What's wrong?", I ask her. I know the feeling, if she's feeling what I have..felt? That didn't make any since.

   "I.. learned things...", she says randomly. I look at in confusion and then my mouth drops open when I reaize what she means. "Yes, Taylor. I learned the different ways of... dominative people". I choke and hold my stomach. "Oh hush. Is Shawn sleeping?". I catch my breath and stand up straight and nod. "Make us tacos". I shrug and start getting the stuff out.

   A few minutes later Shawn comes down the steps and I turn around when I hear him enter the room. Mom greets him and he smiles at her, taking his place in the seat beside her, watching me cook. "So.. I got a call from the producer of my cd", he says.

   I finish cooking and make plates for everyone and then sit down with the other two and start eating. Then I realize what Shawn had said. "Oh, what did he say?", I finally reply. He looks at me hesitantly and then puts his food down.

   "Um... he wants me to go on a tour with The Vamps...", he mumbles. My mouth drops open and he looks up at me. "Please don't be mad". I stand up and pull him into a hug.

   "Baby this is awesome! I am so proud of you! This is what you have always wanted!", I exclaim.

  "No Tayloe, this is what I've always wanted", Shawn says as he takes my hand. I shake my head.

   "This will ALWAYS be here. This oppurtunity won't. You'd be insane to not do it!".

 He shrugs and I ask when he leaves. "If I say yes.. then tomorrow", He replies. My face pales... tomorrow?