Chapter 32 ~Together again~

It's been a couple of weeks since Christmas. The Magcon Boys haven't really been doing anything lately and I know the fans are pissed about that. Try getting some productive people in the group and then you complain. Bitches be lazy.

    I get a call and pick the phone up, seeing that it's Nash. "Hey dude, what's up", I answer. This is kindave strange. One, Nash never calls me. Two, I was just talking about the Magcon Boys. Awkwardly awesome. Ha.

    "Hey, I was just wondering if you wanted to drive over to LA this weekend and stay for a bit, do some meet and greets, a couple of shows or whatever. They wanted Shawn to preform to. What do you say?", he replies. A chance to see my babe on stage? I'd do anything.

    "I'm in. Thanks Nash, I'll see ya then". I hang up and and call Shawn and invite him over. He comes in under 10 minutes and knocks on the door and I go answer the door. I go to the door and answer it, smiling when I see him fixing his shirt. "I'm not sure why you're so worried about your shirt when we both know it's gonna come off". He looks up and smiles at me, then rolls his eyes. I move so he can come in and he does,

    He pulls me to the couch and I sit down and he sits on my lap, facing me, his legs on each side of me. He starts kissing me, moving his hands up and down my back. I slide my tongue acrossed his lip and he gladly opens his mouth and I slide my tongue inside his mouth. We makeout for a good 10 minutes until there's a banging on the door. Do you really think I made Shawn get off my lap so I can open the door? Uh no.

   I pull Shawn's shirt off and start kissing down his chest, causing him to moan just lightly. I go up to his mouth and start kissing him again. Running my hands up and down his chest, causing him to whimper slightly. Then the door opens.

    "Woah!", I hear Cameron yell. Shawn jumps back, falling off my lap. "I didn't say you had to stop. I was actually enjoying the show, considering Nash never gives me any". I chuckle a little and look over to see a blushing Nash. Cam leans over and kisses Nash's cheek, causing Nash to smile.

    Shawn stands up, grabbing his shirt and putting it back on. I whine and Shawn shrugs and takes it back off. I smile and pull him to me and sit him back on my lap. "Anyway, what do you mother fuckers want?", I ask.

     "Do you bitches wanna leave tonight for LA? Cause like, it'll be a rush in the morning because a bunch of people are planning on looking around LA for us, and they'll be pissed if we aren't even in the city", Cameron replies. I shrug and Shawn nods.

    "Sure, we're in", Shawn says. Cameron nods and then everyone leaves, including Shawn. I go up to my room and start packing. I pack all the essentials, my bandannas, skinny jeans, and my sexay shirt. And of course my pillow that I always bring. I go on downstairs to tell my mom and she allows me to go.

    I sling my bag over my shoulder and look out the window and see the boys pull up in a van. I kiss mom goodbye and run outside. I open the door to the van and climb inside, sitting by my baby. I kiss him and the boys all make exaggerated noises. I roll my eyes and start making out with Shawn, just to piss them off.

    I pull back and Shawn winks at me. "Aw", Aaron says. I turn slightly so I can see him. "You guys make me wanna puke". I laugh and cuddle into Shawn, laying my head on his shoulder. He kisses my head and starts chatting with Cameron, who happens to be sitting by him. My eyes start drooping and I slowly fall asleep.