Chapter 38 ~Accidental admitting~

I look over and see Cameron with his hand over his mouth. He runs out of the room and I start to run after him but he's too fast. I groan and Sam walks out of the room, not even looking at me. I go downstairs and see a mini bar. I look around then grab like 5 bottles of whine. I go back to my room and lock the door then chug all the bottles in under an hour.

    I decide to to go back to the pool so I stumble into the bathroom and change into my swim wear and take my bandanna off. I stick on my flip flops and grab a towel, surprised about how good I can think. Then I fall on my face walking out of the room. I groan and get back up.

    I stumble into the pool room and no one seems to notice me. I find Shawn laughing with Matt and I smile. Maybe there's hope anyway, probably not. Then I see Cameron whispers with Carter, I'm not sure if it's about me, but I don't know. I slip off my shoes and walk towards the pool. Without another thought I plunge into the pool. I find it to be surprisingly cold.

     I comes out from under the water and flip my hair. JJ stands at the side of the pool looking over and Jack who's talking to Aaron on the other side of the pool. I swim over to JJ and he looks down at me. "Want me to go see what they're saying?", I ask. He shrugs so I swim over to the other two boys.

     "Aaron, I don't know. I just couldn't do it anymore! I love him but... I don't know. I do.. but I don't? Ya know? No? Me neither", he rambles. I make sure to keep my distance. "What do you think I should do Taylor". My head wips around and Jack smiles at me.

   "Oh, ha! Hey.. yeah you don't want my advice. I just cheated on my boyfriend", I say bluntly. Jack and Aaron look at me in shock. "On an accident. Woops. Ha". Jack comes over to me and drags me out of the pool.

   He hands me a towel and I wrap it around myself and he drags me to his motel room and puts me on the bed. "Dude, what the actual fuck?", he says. I chuckle at him curse word cause I turn three when I'm drunk. "ARE YOU DRUNK? And that's wh you cheated on Shawn!?!". I shake my head. "Then what Taylor Michael Caniff".

   "Ew, don't use my full name. Second, NOO. I cheated on Shawn, then got drunk...yaay", I reply. He shakes his head in disbelief.

   "Explain yourself", he says.

   "Okay, well, Sam told the two boys who where in here that he wanted to talk to me alone. Then the boys left and Sam kissed me and Cameron came in so woops. Oh and I didn't try to stop Sam, so double woops", I say.

    "W-what?", I hear Shawn's small voice ask.

    QOTD: Have you guys seen the horror movie called The Final? I like it.

   QOTD2: Whatcha think of drunk Tay?