chapter 21 ~I'm sorry~

Shawny comes back today!!! Yess! I have been waiting for this! The time I get to wrap my arms around him. Kissing his neck. It all gets to happen. I finally get to Kiss my prince again.

   Just to celebrate, I go out with jack and get cake and cupcakes. I'm not gonna lie, I did buy condoms. Stop judging me!!! We pay then leave for Starbucks.

   We order then sit and drink our coffee. "You finally get to see your boyfriend again tay", jack teases. I roll my eyes.

   "Oh hush. You would die without Jj!", I sass. He laughs and shrugs. "See? Thanks for admitting it. Thank you very much". He sticks his tongue out at me and I laugh.

    "When's he arrive?", jack asks. I laugh at his properness and he just rolls his eyes.

   "7", I reply. He nods his head in understanding and I check my phone. "It's 5:30, we better go". Jack nods and gets up, as do I. We get in the car and go home.

     After putting everything together, we sit and wait.

                -shawn's pov-

     I'm on the plane, about to land and I Cant possibly be more happier. I finally get to see my amazing boyfriend. I get to kiss him. I'm sorry but I have to say it, I get to... Do him. God sorry!!!!

   The plain lands, but somethings wrong, I feel it...  Then... Something goes off. People scream and the plane catches on fire. My breathing catches and I take out my phone. I dial Taylors number. "Hello?". I sob when I hear his voice.

   "T-Taylor", I say through my sobs. "I'm not gonna make it. The plane exploded a-and.... I'm sorry! I love you so much! Tell my mom I Love her. Tell the boys they are like brothers to me". I hear Taylor start screaming and I close my eyes. I feel something wet on my head and reach my trembling hand up to feel.. then I see blood. Then realize.. I'm bleeding out.

   I start to feel woozy. "No! SHAWN STAY WITH ME!!!", Taylor screams. I can't talk now.

   "Taylor I will always Love y-"......

  ..........

    -Taylor's pov-

    I scream what shawn had said. "He's dead! Fuck!!! He's fucking dead!!!!", I scream. Everyone gasps and I run upstairs.

   I look frantically around my room and see nothing. So I run to the bathroom. There's a razor on the sink but I ignore it. My eyes are on the bathtub. I run the water and plug the drain. Then go back to the sink.

   I take the razor in my hand and carve Shawn into my now bleeding skin. Then frantically cut. I Cry hard and hear banging on the door. I make sure its locked then go back to the bath. I sit down and look over at the water, then without another thought... I stick my head in the water and dont move until my lungs are full of water.

   And by that time.. I Cant move.

   THE END.