Chapter 35 ~Fill my lungs with water, then put two boys together~

Nash comes running towards me. I'm now crouched down by Cameron, trying to get him to respond to me. "Does anyone know Cpr?!", I yell. Nash gently pushes me away and I get up. He starts giving Cameron mouth to mouth and he pushes on his chest. I notice the tears running down Nash's face as he does so.

    Just before Nash can give up. Cameron opens his eyes and coughs up water. He sits up and Nash smiles and embraces him in a tight hug. "I thought I lost you Cammy, oh my god", Nash says. He buries his face in Cameron's bare shoulder and Cam rubs his back.

   "I'm okay Nash, I'm okay baby", he whispers. Nash backs up a little so he's looking eye to eye with Cameron. He puts his hands on the side of his face and leans in and kisses him gently. Cameron nods and starts kissing Nash back. "I love you".

   "I love you too Cammy", Nash whispers before pecking Cam's lips again. Nash stands and helps Cameron up and everyone cheers. "So.. Cameron Dallas, would you do the honors of being my boyfriend.. again?'.

   "Nash... I don't want you to just ask me out because I almost died", Cameron says. Nash's face saddens. "Oh what the hell, sure!". Nash laughs and takes Cameron's hand and runs out of the pool room.

    Hayes comes and stands beside me. "Where are those two going?", he asks. I see Aaron getting food but he keeps glancing over here. I smirk at him and he blushes and looks down quickly. Aw! In love Aaron is adorable! Then I remember Hayes asked me a question.

    "Two words, my small wonderful younger friend", I begin. "Makeup", I hold up one finger. "Sex", I hold up another one". He laughs and nods his head. "Disgusting.. but hot". Hayes chuckles again and looks down at the ground. "Something wrong?".

    He shrugs and I nudge him to make him talk. He gives in easily. "I like Aaron... but, I don't think he's into me. I mean, we flirt and cuddle, but what friends don't?", he says. I smile and shake my head. "You think he likes me?'.

    "Absolutely! Hayes, no straight boy looks at another one like that. Okay, maybe it takes some courage, but hey, if you do it, just look at Jolisnky over there", I point to the two boys who actually seem to be fighting. "Okay, don't look at them". Hayes chuckles. At that time, Shawn comes over to me and wraps his arm around my waist and kisses my cheek. Hayes smiles and nods. "What?".

    "You two. Your relationship, I want that", he says. Shawn wraps his arms possesively around me and Hayes shakes his head. "No! Not YOUR relationship. I want Aaron to put his arms around me, to kiss my cheek, agh".

    "Did you say Aaron?", Shawn asks. Hayes nods slowly. "Well.. he wants to see you out on the deck of yours and Matthew's room, go on. Don't make him wait". Hayes shrugs and walks off, out of the pool room.

    Shawn steps infront of me and wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me deeply. "Hey baby", he says smiling. I put a hand up and wave a little, like a child. He laughs and I smile at him. "Wanna know a secret?". I nod my head. "I love youu!"

    "I-"...

    "FUCK IT JACK! WE'RE DONE!", Jack yells to JJ.

    A/N: Uh, hi. QUESTION... Um... what do you guys think about the extra ships? Do you think it should be just Shaylor. I don't know... I wanna make you guys happy so.. TELL ME YO WORDS :*