Chapter 20 ~Sleepover!~

"Taylor, no. Don't be crazy. It's your annual sleepover tonight with the other Magcon boys", she says. I breathe out a sigh of relief and mom comes and hugs me. "I'm sorry Taylor. I kicked that..bitch out to the dogs. I don't know what I was thinking". I shake my head and hug her tightly.

   "Momma, it's fine. You don't have to give me an explanation. As long as you still love me", I reply. She smiles and nods her head. "So, when does the sleepover start?". At that time I hear a car horn and look outside my window. I see JJ's car and smile. I hug mom and tell her bye and grab my bags and run out to his car. He greets me and I get in the front seat and we drive off to Nash's house. We arrive and I get out and go in, JJ following close behind me.

    I walk inside and I'm greeted by all the boys. I notice that they're all around a laptop. I raise my eyebrow at them and Matt smiles at Cam and they move out of the way. Shawn's face appears and I feel tears stng my eyes. "It wouldn't be a magcon sleepover without Shawn", Matt says. I nod my head in agreement and notice that Shawn hasn't raised his head to look at the camera.

   "Are you gonna say that everytime someone walks in?", Shawn chuckles, then finally looks up. When he sees me he automatically smiles. "Taylor...". I smile and he wipes his eyes. "I miss you". I sigh and put my bags down. Then he starts talking about random stuff and it's almost as if he's here with us... almost.

    We keep talking and then Shawn's video chat disconnects but the party keeps on going. We watch a movie, make vines, then decide to do a video. "Hey guys I'm here with the Magcon boys except for shawn!", Nash says into the camera. JJ pulls me to him and cuddles me. "I say we prank my mom". I look at JJ in shock. I shake my head and Nash laughs. "Oh come on, she won't kill us". I let out a dramatic groan and everyone laughs.

     We set up the prank and apparently I'm in the middle of the prank. Nash goes and gets ketchup and Cameron grabs a knife. Then I scream. Nash's mom runs downstairs and I hold my arm and fake cry. She looks from me to Cameron, who happens to be holding a knife. Do you see where this sick joke is getting to? All the boys are looking at us in shock and fear. Damn we can act. "Cameron! W-what did you do?!?", she yells. Cam stutters and Nash starts laughing. His mom turns around and look at him in shock. I stop holding my arm and she turns around to me. "W-what's going on?".

    "YOU'VE BEEN PRANKED!", We all yell in unison. She looks furious and I hug her tightly. "I'm sorry", I say. She sighs and rubs my back, then lets go and goes upstairs. "She didn't kill me!". They all clap and laugh. Then we end the video. We go down to the basement to chill and Hayes and Aaron are sitting awfully close on the floor taking selfies. Ooo, another ship about to cannon? I look back over to J and J who happen to be making out. Gross.

   I look over to Cameron and Nash who are sitting on the couch, Nash's head on Cameron's shoulder and Cameron's hand is on Nash's knee. Friendly or more? Totally more. Don't argue with me. Then there's Carter and Matt who are dancing to the music thats playing through there headphones. I laugh at them then rest my head on the back of the seat I'm sitting on. I sigh and close my eyes. I need Shawn.

   I really really need him.