Chapter 17 ~There he goes~

I sigh as Shawn holds me in his arms. He's sitting behind me, his arms wrapped around my waist and his head in on my shoulder and we're making a video. "Hey guys! I'm Shawn Mendes and I am here with some exciiting news! I'm going on a world tour!", he exclaims. I fake my enthusiasm for him and he kisses my cheek. "I also have a boyfriend so...".

   I lean my head back and kiss him passionately. I want it to go farther but I'll just wait until the video is over. Fast forward a few minutes and the video is over.

   I push Shawn in a laying position on the bed and climb ontop of him. We start kissing, and the kiss keeps getting more and more heated. I rip.. literally rip his shirt off and he looks at me in shock. "Shut the hell up I will buy you a new one", I say before latching my lips to his neck.

   He moans and my hand travels up and down his chest as I bite and suck on his neck as he moans loudly, making me smile, knowing that I am pleasing him. I bite harder and he groans. Damn that was hott. Extremely hot.

    His hands travel under my shirt, his hands traveling up my abs to my chest and he pulls me shirt off. Then bites my neck. I moan and my hand moves down to his pants and I unbutton his jeans. "Taylor...", Shawn moans.  look down at him and he nods. "I'm ready if you are". I smile and nod too. Then jump up and get the essentilals.

      Our clothes are scaddered all over the place and we are both ready. Then, we become one. (A/N: THAT MEANS THEY HAD SEEEEXXXX)

     The next morning I wake up in the arms of my cherry popper. I bust out laughing, waking up Shawn. Jesus Taylor do you see what you do? "What time is it?", he asks in his sexy morning voice. I reach for my phone.

    "6 AM", I groan. Shawn kisses my neck before getting up and finding his clothes. "Where are you going?". I get up with him and stand infront of him, wrapping my arms around his neck and I peck his lips.

   "I leave in 6 hours. I need to make sure I have everything ready. Come over later, Ok?", he replies. I feel the tears sting my eyes and he kisses me. "No, no tears. I love you, Taylor". I nod and he leaves.

    Too many hours later my face is splotchy, my eyes are swollen, and mt heart is in pieces. I plug in my headphones and my mom enters the room. "Let's go, Shawn's mom called, Shawn's bus is there", mom informs me. I nod my head and walk with her to the car.

   We arrive at Shawn's house and I get out. He's standing with his bags beside him and his hair is a mess and his face is red. He sees me and starts crying again and I do too. I run over to him and hug him tightly. "I love you so much Tay", he sobs. I hug him tighter and kiss his cheek,

   "I love you more Shawny", I say. He leans forward and kisses me. "Have fun and never forget me". He smiles and says goodbye to everyone, then gets in the bus and I watch him drive away.

   There he goes.