Chapter 2 ~Tons and tons of female killers~

I walk into the hallway wearing a tye dye t-ank top and skinny jeans, my hair in a quiff, a matching bandanna on my head. Just how I like it. I smile at JJ when I see him standing alone. He comes over to me and greets me. "Hey Tay, how'd you sleep?", he asks. I smile at the ground, remembering that I had the love of my life in my arms the whole night. 

    "Amazingly, actually. I slept... better than I ever had in my life", I reply, smiling at him. He smiles and at the time Shawn comes out, wearing a normal t-shirt and skinny jeans. He smiles at me and goes over to where Cam and Nash are talking. JJ looks at me in shock. "Why are you looking at me like I just killed Jack?". Jack G comes over at that time and his mouth drops open. I laugh a little and he stands beside JJ, putting his arm around his shoulder. I totally ship that.

    "You and Shawn share a motel room?", JJ asks in shock. I nod and shrug my shoulder like it isn't a big deal, even though he knows it's a HUGE deal. He knows I like Shawn. He just doesn't know how much. No one really does. But that's okay, because I know. And that's all that matters.

    The others come out of there room and we head to the big van outside. "Vidcon here we come!", Cameron and Nash yell. I roll my eyes and get in the van beside JJ. He's sitting in the middle between Jack and I. Our driver is up front with Nash beside him. In the 3rd roll is Matt, Hayes, and Aaron. And in the last row is Cameron and Shawn, and Carter. I take out my phone and put my ear buds in, listening to some tunes.

    A few minutes later we arrive at Vidcon. Hundreds of girls surround the car as soon as we enter the parking lot. I groan and someone hits me in the back of the head from behind. I don't bother to turn around though and that's when I hear his soft sweet voice. "C'mon Cater. Leave him alone. It's obvious somethings wrong", Shawn says, a little dissapointment in his voice. I roll my eyes and get out of the car when we stop, obviously not thinking.

     Everyone in the van yells and I turn around in question. Tons and tons and tons and TONS of female killers start running towards me. I groan and start running from them. My bandana falls off and I hesitate before picking up my running pace. I get inside and sit down on the floor, totally out of breathe. "You're one of Nash Grier's gang", a familiar voice says, walking up to me. "Where are the others?". I look up and see Shane Dawson. My mouth drops open and I stand and look around. A bunch of Youtubers all foucing their attention on me.

     Then the boys walk in. Nash walks up to me. "What the fuck was that Caniff? You could have got us all ambushed! Are you a fucking idiot? Oh ya! That's right! YOU ARE!", Nash yells in my face. I just stare at him, my fists clinched.

      Nash looks up at Shane and gasps. "Oh my god! You're Shane dawson! Oh I'm a huge fan of yours!", Nash yells. Shane laughs and shakes his head before walking off. Nash got what he deserves. All the Magcon boys walk off, except Shawn and I. Shawn stops infront of me and looks at me in pity.

    "Just start walking Shawn. I don't wanna be in the "Nash Grier Gang" anymore. I wanna go home", I say. Shawn hugs me tightly and I cry into his shoulder. He rubs soothing circle in my back. The boy who I have loved, and always will love holds me close to him, and yet, I still yearn to get away from him. He lets go and tells me to follow him. I do and we find our table to sign papers. We are in groups of two at a table. Shawn with Hayes, Matt with Carter, Nash with Jack, Aaron with JJ, and me with the dreaded Cameron.

    All the girls scadder about, going to different tables, getting autographs and pictures from everyone. They all flirt with Cameron and he flirts back, which disgusts me. I sign some autographs and put on a fake smile.

    A few horrid hours later, it's time to go. We leave and go back to the motel and order pizza. They all go into the pool room to eat and hang out. Probably get drunk and all that shit that I'm not gonna get into. I'm in my room reading a new book I got. It's the first book of The Infernal Devices. I read half of it before Shawn comes in with a box of pizza. He lays it on my bed but I ignore him. "Will you come play truth or dare with us?", he asks. I shake my head and he sighs. "Please?". I groan and lay my book down and follow him to the pool room. Everyone shouts when I enter and I roll my eyes.

    Everyones in the pool playing Truth Or Dare. I already have my shorts on so I take my shirt off and shoes and jump in, standing beside Hayes. "Okay JJ, truth or dare?", Cam asks. JJ laughs and chooses truth. "Boring. Is it true you peed in the bed until you where 12?". JJ shurgs and Jack chimes in.

    "No! It isn't! I practically lived over at him place. He did not. Thanks very much", Jack argues. Everyone laugh and JJ hugs Jack and mumbles something about Jack being his hero. I smile at the two and roll my eyes.

    "Okay Shawn! Truth or dare?", JJ asks. Shawn smiles a little and chooses dare. "That's my brave little Shawny.... Hm.. I dare you to... Kiss...". Cameron chimes in and yells..

     "TAYLOR!".